Ang Christou

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

I'm doing a poetry assignment and the poem is on the time Ang Christou's junk fell out of his shorts.

I've been searching Blueseum without luck so does anyone have a link to any information on that incident?

Think it was a night match at the G against the tiges. :footy:

Pretty sure it was at waverley park not the G, ange was running down the non members wing towards the wellington rd end when his bits'n'pieces fell out! Ange quicly tucked'm back in and got penalised for the holdling the
ball but the ump didn't clarify which ball!

Thanks, but I tried there. Do you have a link or search routine that works - there's just too many references to balls / testicles on the internet to find things like this.

From the Blueseum

Seriously, we havent been able to track this one down to a game and a search on site of 'tackle' or 'balls' isnt very helpful on a footy wiki!

It was a night game - pre-season cup? Perhaps around the series we won, say 1996 or 1997?

We'd also be thankful if anyone can remember.

From the Blueseum

It was the Blues opening night game in 1995 against the Tigers when we flogged them and Alan Thorpe bagged 6 goals. It was an absolute scorcher around 30ºC at night and fairly rowdy with close to 30,000 people in attendance. I think it was when they could sell UDL's, heavy beer at night games.

It was the Blues opening night game in 1995 against the Tigers when we flogged them and Alan Thorpe bagged 6 goals. It was an absolute scorcher around 30ºC at night and fairly rowdy with close to 30,000 people in attendance. I think it was when they could sell UDL's, heavy beer at night games.

Thanks Bombasheldon. Maybe it was for added ventilation then?

Have added to site until / if we ever hear / confirm to the contrary.

See you on site.

From the Blueseum

Thanks Bombasheldon. Maybe it was for added ventilation then?

Have added to site until / if we ever hear / confirm to the contrary.

See you on site.

From the Blueseum

Checked it out within my collection of Inside Footies and its seems that this was the game, it doesnt state the incident though.

I spoke to my younger brother and he suggested this actual game without any prompting.

I remember seeing a mocked up pic of it later which had two band-aids criss-crossed over teh family jewels - wish I had of kept a copy as I thought it was fairly funny.

Yep - you know you will see me on the BS site

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks all. Every little bit counts.

I have something to go on for when I need to perform this poem. :thumbsu:

Try this????

"the night Ang Christou's penis fell out of his shorts and was cheered on by the crowd" by alicia sometimes
Published in "Kickers and Knockers"
Published by Melbourne Poets Union,
PO Box 266, Flinders Lane
Melbourne. VIC 3009

Oh, I have the poem. I needed some info on the match and/or atmosphere.

I went to the game and it was very hot and the crowd (well some sections of it) were getting pretty merry to say the least.

When do you need the info by, as there is a game report on the bLueseum website.

Or i could scan it out of Inside Football and e-mail it to you if you like???

http://www.staff.vu.edu.au/syson/1002/sometimes.html

the night Ang Christou's penis fell out of his shorts
& was cheered on by the crowd

alicia sometimes--

night final series.
fogbound Waverley.
Richmond sneaking up on Carlton.
Christou's shorts sneaking up on him.
he marks as if he's taking time out to pray,
religiously bringing the ball to his chest.
this man Adonis/ this fervent Footy King
graceful with each stride but

the lack of protective underwear
& his unfortunate pants
let him down as they rise to meet him.
flesh off this Blue Boy peeks out,
like a baby poking its head out of a crib.
it greets the crowd, says Hello
then slaps side to side, thundering on each thigh
spanking against the wind.
it's like a heartbeat/ an anthem
a free round of drinks cheer.
the crowd uncontrollable
the rest of Carlton, inconsolable.

the chant: 'go Big Boy, go!'
is rocking the stadium.
he must have travelled
50 air vented metres by now.
his ball control is amazing
he lines up, looks for Kouta
tries to find him.
does. it's all over.
who cares about the goal
all we want to see is
the acknowledgement on Christou's face

& the way he will nonchalantly tuck it back in
without the umpire seeing.

Hey all,

I'm doing a poetry assignment and the poem is on the time Ang Christou's junk fell out of his shorts.

I've been searching Blueseum without luck so does anyone have a link to any information on that incident?
Ha Ha your poor thing,they tried making me do a poem at school. I said I'm a dude,i don't do that unless its a Dice Clay type of a poem that makes your mouth drop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ang Christou

Remove this Banner Ad

Back