• I like it!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I have something I think is better!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the blood dripping from the tip of the sword is a bit much?

Unless of course it was used to kill a bird of some description... a magpie perhaps?! ;)

Or Eagle, Swan or Hawk

I think some of these designs are great:thumbsu:
But we are one of the original clubs. We have had our fair share of changing jumper designs and such over the yrs. As much as people hang shit on the Pies for refusing to change their b&w stripes for a clash jumper i kind of like their stubbornness to change tradition . I think we should also stand firm on the R, W&B tri stripe, the Saints nickname and the shield on our jumper. Theyve been there for a big part of our history.
I think these 'crusader' designs look pretty cool but it would be a big change to use it.
Thats just my opinion anyway.

I think some of these designs are great:thumbsu:
But we are one of the original clubs. We have had our fair share of changing jumper designs and such over the yrs. As much as people hang shit on the Pies for refusing to change their b&w stripes for a clash jumper i kind of like their stubbornness to change tradition . I think we should also stand firm on the R, W&B tri stripe, the Saints nickname and the shield on our jumper. Theyve been there for a big part of our history.
I think these 'crusader' designs look pretty cool but it would be a big change to use it.
Thats just my opinion anyway.

I don't think we should change our colours, but we've got the best colour combination. Why not make the most of this? I dare say we are recognised more so for our colours and name rather than our logo and jumper which have constantly changed.

I believe there is a basis to instil a serious and determined image of st kilda rather than a lot of the comical, saintly, losing and cartoony images that illustrate st kilda.

I don't think we should change our colours, but we've got the best colour combination. Why not make the most of this? I dare say we are recognised more so for our colours and name rather than our logo and jumper which have constantly changed.

I believe there is a basis to instil a serious and determined image of st kilda rather than a lot of the comical, saintly, losing and cartoony images that illustrate st kilda.
Yeah I guess its not such a bad idea to just update a mascot. Most teams do it dont they.
Something in the range of your design or Mowscots would be a little more menacing than a little stick man with a halo:)

Yeah I guess its not such a bad idea to just update a mascot. Most teams do it dont they.
Something in the range of your design or Mowscots would be a little more menacing than a little stick man with a halo:)

Exactly.. I think we could probably get away with the stick and halo if we were a highly successful team.., but the reality is we're not.

Anyone else out there good at graphic design that wants to have a go at developing something more serious?

Exactly.. I think we could probably get away with the stick and halo if we were a highly successful team.., but the reality is we're not.

Anyone else out there good at graphic design that wants to have a go at developing something more serious?
Hey guys, Ive been watching this thread for a bit, its really interesting what youve come up with.

Vaul Darkhour, on the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board, we've had two threads that sort of address this topic, have a read if youd like

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-updated-logo.682648/page-3#post-33287617
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-needs-a-rebrand.1066004/

Hey guys, Ive been watching this thread for a bit, its really interesting what youve come up with.

Vaul Darkhour, on the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board, we've had two threads that sort of address this topic, have a read if youd like

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-updated-logo.682648/page-3#post-33287617
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/st-kilda-needs-a-rebrand.1066004/

Ta, had a good look at the designs. I didn't mind the retro looking one.

However it'd be good if someone could continue developing the crusader theme into a logo. If I get time on the weekend I might have a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back