Game Day AFL Finals Week 1 game’s discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

When he was younger he had a bit of Scott Pendlebury about him with his movement and vision.
Ha! No, he didn’t.

Attention turns to the pies and cats in the fresh conditions tonight.

I'd have to think that the wet favours the pies. Looks like it'll be a battle of midfields and mid/small forwards.

Elliot, De Goey, Stephenson, Hoskin-Elliot, Thomas
vs
Ablett, Dalhaus, Rohan, Atkins, Narkle, Miers, and maybe Danger for a bit.

Tomahawk and Ratugolea also > than Roughead and Mihocek as tall forwards.

Pendles Treloar Sidey Adams Wills and of course Grundy take on Danger Selwood Kelly Ablett Duncan and Stanley. If Stanley can run with Grundy and limit his influence it should go a long way for the cats.

On paper, I'd probably lean towards the cats. However this Collingwood side can play some really good tough footy at times. Also given the conditions may slightly favour the pies, this should be a close one.

-Geelong by 2 points.

How glorious is it knowing that our win against West Coast sent Essendon on this path of getting smashed out of the finals?

Every Scum supporter will know it was the Hawks win that sent them to Perth and out the door of the finals. I’m a very proud and happy Hawk Supporter today.

Now Collingwood we have you the double chance and now it’s time to repay our favour. #collingwoodhave1jobtodo

No room for sentiment then Abasi :D
Hate to see him go, but it’s best for us. We have the oldest list in the comp. We are middling. If he doesn’t want 1yr then it’s good bye.

Offering him 2yrs at this point is pure negligence.

I'll back Geelong in with their late change of Stanley out for Menengola.

If Grundy is BOG or close-to though, it could go down as a horrible coaching decision. Definitely rate Stanley's chances of negating Grundy over Blicavs.

Cats drop Stanley coming up against the AA ruckman to bring in renowned finals bed-shitter Sam Menegola. :drunk:

source.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals Week 1 game’s discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back