A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well done Brian, Section it is!!! Any well informed VAFA follower knows this is how we separate ourselves from those money hungry EDFL and NFL comps.
I believe OM's will be very strong, and St Bedes need to cover for some MAJOR, MAJOR departures. In fact they will not make the top 4 as it stands at this stage, but it's only early doors.

Over the Post, you are the idiot, nothing has been changed for 2010.

All the best.

Just had to start this thread as I couldn't look at an 'A Grade' thread all year long started by a one post newbie.
I stand corrected Brianspeaking. I apologise for my error. The reason I am a one post newbie is because I have a life you flog and an occassional interest in the VAFA. Unlike yourself who fulfills their unfulfilled football ambitions by having a go at people who are merely contributing and having some fun. Wack!

Any chance Sholly will take his pro cricket ideas elsewhere in the near future?

Where is young Jascave hiding? And where is Cardio Carl? I hope he hasnt been scared off by the one person with 28 user names who seems to stalk him when he posts.

Ahh well done Brian, Section it is!!! Any well informed VAFA follower knows this is how we separate ourselves from those money hungry EDFL and NFL comps.
I believe OM's will be very strong, and St Bedes need to cover for some MAJOR, MAJOR departures. In fact they will not make the top 4 as it stands at this stage, but it's only early doors.

Over the Post, you are the idiot, nothing has been changed for 2010.

All the best.

Who are the MAJOR, MAJOR departures from St Bedes GOI?

Who are the MAJOR, MAJOR departures from St Bedes GOI?

McGettigan (o/s), Phibbs (o/s) & Luke Wintle retired. Their list is ageing too.

Xavs look like they have lost a few - Fleming, Clarke, Woodruff, Lynch, Ruyg, Bye.

Apparently mass exodus at Old Brighton. Sinclair, Spriggs, Matt Smith.

Scotch - Brennan, Doherty, Nathan Brown, Licuria, James Byrne.

Trinity - Ramsden & Cultera??

De La - Corin & Mannix?

Uni - George

Any other player movements???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brennan and Nathen Brown are playing on, i wouldn't even name Licuria as a loss, loosing a few more through retirement but have some good kids coming back.

Doherty a big loss. Where is James Byrne off to? Surely not just one year of service....

McGettigan (o/s), Phibbs (o/s) & Luke Wintle retired. Their list is ageing too.

Xavs look like they have lost a few - Fleming, Clarke, Woodruff, Lynch, Ruyg, Bye.

Apparently mass exodus at Old Brighton. Sinclair, Spriggs, Matt Smith.

Trinity - Ramsden & Cultera??

De La - Corin & Mannix?

Uni - George

So Xavs ressies have lost a veteran. Hardly disturbing i would have thought.

Stephen Greene has been appointed coach of Waverley Blues, and is taking one of OM's best with him as playing assistant coach.

Stephen Greene has been appointed coach of Waverley Blues, and is taking one of OM's best with him as playing assistant coach.

All at OMs would like to sincerely thank Steven for his contribution over the past twelve months. We wish him well in this promotion and hope to see him back at the club one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back