3 teams you would love beat this year and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2007
MCG
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders San Jose Sharks
3 teams you would love to beat this year and why?

Mine...

1. Collingwood - Beating the reigning premiers after the close games of last year this QB would be awesome.

2. Carlton - I think we have a better team and would love to see our young midfield take on Judd, McLean & co and beat them.

3. Hawthorn - Would be nice to get them this year after the few embarrassing losses against them in recent times, annoying supporters . oh yer and Brucey is there.

Collingwood - Would love nothing more than to win the QB match

North - We haven't beaten them for some time, and due to that, in conjunction with the facts that I hate them and our youngsters are constantly being compared to theirs, I would find a win against them extremely enjoyable

Adelaide in Adelaide (assuming this game is on the fixture, not sure if it is to be honest) - No explanation required for this one, would be great to see it happen

1. Collingwood - scum + reigning premiers

2. North - because they've had the wood over us for way too long now.

3. Essendon - to stick it up my sh1t-talking mate who thinks the sun shines out of Hirdy's rear end.

Gold Coast - Just to let them know who's boss.
Hawthorn - Because I gotta feeling that this year may well be return of the 'smug'
Carlton - I want this team to be the young team everyone is talking about.

North - We haven't beaten them for some time, and due to that, in conjunction with the facts that I hate them and our youngsters are constantly being compared to theirs, I would find a win against them extremely enjoyable

Adelaide in Adelaide (assuming this game is on the fixture, not sure if it is to be honest) - No explanation required for this one, would be great to see it happen

This.

If we don't play Adelaide in Adelaide I'd go for Hawthorn, the round 1 smashing last year and Kyle Cheney being the reasons.

Had to go with 5, 3 was too hard lol.

Collingwood (for obvious reasons. Draw, 1 point loss and my hatred toward them lol)
Geelong (hate geelong. Bout time we beat em aswell)
North (hate the fact we have a poor record against them, recently, gotta snap it)
Hawthorn (Gotta snap the unlucky streak, got close last year but not good enough)
St.Kilda (hate saints with a passion, wanna smack em! xD)

Collingwood- Obvious reasons.

Norf- Cos they think theyve got at list as good as ours and they need to be put back in thier box.

Hawthorn- Cos their entire organisation are w***ers

Sorry AJ, I have to have 5:

North - just like everyone else here, I have no love for them and it has been too long since we beat them.
Carlton - My old man's team, love beating them for obvious reasons. Also has been too long since we beat them.
West Coast - After the utterly disgraceful performance against them at home last year, we must beat them.
Essendon - I hate Essendon with a passion
Gold Coast - duh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North, Essendon & Eagles - Simple but all teams we should beat and continue to beat for years to come.

Not too worried about the big boys yet but would be great to beat the Hawks, Cats and Dogs for once as well

1. Collingwood - Beating the reigning premiers after the close games of last year this QB would be awesome.
Carn the Mighty Magpies! :)
Good Old Co11ingwood Forever! :)
1. Collingwood - scum + reigning premiers
Carna Woods! :)
collingwood
The Mighty Pies! :)
Collingwood (for obvious reasons. Draw, 1 point loss and my hatred toward them lol)
Side by Side We Stick Together! :)
Collingwood- Obvious reasons.
Collingwood Premiers 2010! :)
Collingwood - Need I say why
Magpies March to October! This post is just in fun, and I look forward to Collingwood v. Melbourne in 2011! :)

562636-collingwood-premiership.jpg
collingwood_wegart_poster_201.jpg

Somehow yet another topic gets turned into a Collingwood gloat session. :rolleyes:

Okay. We get it. You won.

Anyway.

Collingwood - Obvious reasons.
North - Have to beat them this year. Close for Junior's last game, but I want a win. Had it over us for too long.
Hawks - Can't forget Rd1 last year. Plus my fiance is a Hawks supporter and I want to see her lose for a change.

I'd like to see Melbourne beat:

1. Hawthorn - It's been a while since either of our sides has been able to beat the Hawks.

2. North Melbourne - I'm sick of the circle jerk over their 'young side'.

3. Essendon - Because I hate them.

North Melbourne - Many of their supporters on this board are arrogant twats who are particularly antagonistic towards MFC supporters as we haven't managed to beat them for a long time. Our lists are constantly compared but the Demons are better and now we have to prove it.

West Coast - Because they shouldn't have beaten us last year at the MCG. I want revenge.

Geelong - My girlfriend barracks for Geelong and after we thrash them at Kardinia Park (or wherever) I'm going to gloat for 4 hours straight, break some shit and then blow on her face. It's going to be awesome.

at the risk of being cliched, anyone who attended the demons' games at the MCG last year would have to say Collingwood, even without all the usual reasons for wanting to beat the pies.

Add to that Port in the last round away and the cats at skilled.

Would really show we're not just making up the numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

3 teams you would love beat this year and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back