Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP - thru 13rds avg. 29.9d, 7.4m, 3.8tkl & 0.9 GA per game - star

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see that clip North posted of his pre-match prep? He takes his drills very seriously. It reminds me of Boomer, who always said his preparation for games was the main contributor to his longevity.

It really is impressive and speaks to his commitment. Hopefully it gives him the longevity of Boomer and Pendlebury. 15-17 more years of Sheez?

It really is impressive and speaks to his commitment. Hopefully it gives him the longevity of Boomer and Pendlebury. 15-17 more years of Sheez?
Have you listened to his radio spot with Russell. His off field preparation is off the charts for a 19yo.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Harry is everything you want from a high draft pick.

Knew he was going to a club that was at the bottom and is clearly leaning in and wants to lift the joint on his shoulders.

Mature beyond his years.

Will wear the captaincy with pride when he gets there.

He and George are the pathway out.

Harry is everything you want from a high draft pick.

Knew he was going to a club that was at the bottom and is clearly leaning in and wants to lift the joint on his shoulders.

Mature beyond his years.

Will wear the captaincy with pride when he gets there.

He and George are the pathway out.
Do it this off-season. There's no precious culture to preserve these days.

Give him the keys to the star destroyer.

A 19 yo, 2nd year player driving the standards???
Any player in the leadership group should be embarrassed.
His manager says he is, so not an unbiased observation. And he says he’s one of the guys doing it, not the only one.

I love the main message of this that he signed long term to send a message.

His manager says he is, so not an unbiased observation. And he says he’s one of the guys doing it, not the only one.

I love the main message of this that he signed long term to send a message.
All in sunbury can see he is, he has wardlaw on board as well. I know a lot of peeps here dont rate Drury however his standards and attitude are better that 90 percent of the others on the list. Laz, x and arch up there as well. Prolly colby also but haven't seen enough of him yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All in sunbury can see he is, he has wardlaw on board as well. I know a lot of peeps here dont rate Drury however his standards and attitude are better that 90 percent of the others on the list. Laz, x and arch up there as well. Prolly colby also but haven't seen enough of him yet.
What I love about this is it’s just what I’ve been saying, well we all have ( except those who take off their rose petal and ‘OH MY GOD! HE WON A B&F’ glasses) the senior guys are driving absolutely **** all.

They all got decent contracts and went on cruise control. Jy and Luke especially

What I love about this is it’s just what I’ve been saying, well we all have ( except those who take off their rose petal and ‘OH MY GOD! HE WON A B&F’ glasses) the senior guys are driving absolutely **** all.

They all got decent contracts and went on cruise control. Jy and Luke especially
Protected by the minimum tpp.

It sucks that he had such a good first year, because watching Sheez have 30 and 1 doesn’t even excite me anymore.
What excites me is the synergy he has with the senior players, spoon fed larkey a couple of his goals and really combined well with LDU today, the set shot clutch was the cherry on top.

It sucks that he had such a good first year, because watching Sheez have 30 and 1 doesn’t even excite me anymore.
Some of the stuff he did today was incredible. His hands are so fast and secure. I can't wait to see him and Warlord against Daicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back