USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The political thread I was watching was basically just filled with comments of "Joe/Don clear winner, ignore my post history" or "hey are there any people in other countries wanting marriage?".

What a shit show.

On the plus side next election hopefully we get 2 new candidates and hopefully both are in their 40s or 50s and not their 70s or 80s.
Between this, the senate and supreme court, America would do well to have an age limit

Trump dementia but Biden just age, nothing more. Crikey the bias is fun to watch

Biden's brain is leaking out of his ears. He's gone, barely a heartbeat, he isn't with it any more. This is obvious

trump is an actor who repeats lying slogans and use abuse as a weapon. he also has onset dementia as his repeated misuse of words, not knowing where he is and riddled thought process shows. neither is a desirable choice, but one isn’t a convicted felon, sex abuser, and pathological liar.

“I’ve got it bad you don’t know how bad I’ve got it.

You black people got it easy you don’t know how you got it good.”
I went to see Nik in May.

Brilliant singer/songwriter/guitarist, just as good now as he was in the 80s. Just older......... :)

Not Important
How do you think Biden did tonight ?

haven’t seen it all yet. i will watch p.b.s when i can and listen to what their experts make of it.

that said, i didn’t expect biden to do well cos trump is a shouty lying con man and accomplished actor who needed to be held accountable for the lies. biden isn’t the person to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trump is an actor who repeats lying slogans and use abuse as a weapon. he also has onset dementia as his repeated misuse of words, not knowing where he is and riddled thought process shows. neither is a desirable choice, but one isn’t a convicted felon, sex abuser, and pathological liar.
Any lifetime politician is a pathological liar and Biden has been caught out on many fallacies

If you think Trump has dementia that's fine, Biden is still FAR more cooked. He is gone, this cannot be defended

haven’t seen it all yet. i will watch p.b.s when i can and listen to what their experts make of it.

that said, i didn’t expect biden to do well cos trump is a shouty lying con man and accomplished actor who needed to be held accountable for the lies. biden isn’t the person to do that.

He didn’t do well because he’s beyond cooked. Couldn’t answer a question properly. Period. End of story.

Trump was being trump - speaking complete and utter bullshit. There was no shouting over each other either during this one.

As abysmal as the entire car crash of a debate was, I think it was worse for Biden. Trump's failings are more known/accepted, yet Biden did nothing to counteract the accusations that he's too old/tired/sleepy. His drawl was mind numbingly slow and quiet, even when he was "on the attack".

He's behind in the polls/betting and dealing with credibility issues about his capacity to inspire... And he serves up that garbage?

Trump was just Trump... The USA's issue is that there seems to be a near majority of people who are ok with that!

As abysmal as the entire car crash of a debate was, I think it was worse for Biden. Trump's failings are more known/accepted, yet Biden did nothing to counteract the accusations that he's too old/tired/sleepy. His drawl was mind numbingly slow and quiet, even when he was "on the attack".

He's behind in the polls/betting and dealing with credibility issues about his capacity to inspire... And he serves up that garbage?

Trump was just Trump... The USA's issue is that there seems to be a near majority of people who are ok with that!

was monumentally bad for Biden.

So much so that a democratic win in the election is paying LESS than Biden to win.

Thats basically implying he will be replaced as the democratic nomination.

He didn’t do well because he’s beyond cooked. Period. End of story.

There was no shouting over each other either during this one.

then you’d do well to look at trump’s ramblings. but if you prefer a treasonous, demented, lying, convicted felon, with a record of sex abuse you’d fit in well with the brain-dead magas

Every poll has him as broadly popular, and there are very few with a national profile who that can be said of. You can dislike him, of course, but that’s the reality.

for what it's worth 1 hour ago Biden was paying $3 to win.

has currently paying $4.50.........

1719545322628.png

then you’d do well to look at trump’s ramblings. but if you prefer a treasonous, demented, lying, convicted felon, with a record of sex abuse you’d fit in well with the brain-dead magas

Trump-esque - going back to the well with the same sayings. Try something new for a change NI.
It is okay to criticise both candidates. Give it a try some time.

This is embarrassing 😂 and there’s people out there who genuinely think both of these guys are fit enough to run. You’re an idiot if you still believe this.

I will vote for whoever the nominee of the Democratic Party is. Never Trump. Never.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back