List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd catch him pretty quickly too. Very slow & would come at an unrealistic pricetag for what he's done.
i disagree, i reckon a late first rounder would be reasonable.
they have martin now. leuy was a top 5 draft pick as well

Why is he struggling to get a game at the Lions? His last 2 full games have returned 6 & 4 disposals and 9 & 8 hitouts. He was top 3 and so was Sam Day.

You'd catch him pretty quickly too. Very slow & would come at an unrealistic pricetag for what he's done.
Leuenberger is a restricted free agent. The Suns wouldn't have to part with anything other than salary cap room. Can they outbid the Lions? Probably not.

He is playing second ruckman to martin
But will the Lions let him go? That's the question. We all know they have huge amounts of salary cap room so something tells me anything the Suns would offer (500k?) would likely be matched by the Lions. Even if they don't really want him, I think they would match the offer and see it as a chance to get their hands on one of the Suns tall forwards, particularly Dixon. They might take Sam Day instead but that would probably involve a trading of draft picks.

I would say they would test the market and see if they could trade him for a ff chf.. They tried leuy there and it didn't really work. Unless they trade him for a good draft pick and go to the draft after a ff chf
Right but they can't control whether Leuenberger decides to pursue free agency. That changes the whole situation. Leuenberger is a restricted free agency which means he is in the top 25% of the salaries at the club. So he's probably on at least 450k at the moment. Would he move for an extra 50k? Probably not. You're probably going to have to offer Leuenberger at least 600k to spark his interest. Are the Suns willing to do that? Is he even worth 600k?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Gold Coast should be a part of the U.S. trials
If we could find a 200Cm+ x College NFL player and turn him into this crazy assed massive rucking tackling machine!!
Or a Colllege Basketballer freak with agility and smarts!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rica-to-find-tall-talent-20150511-ggyxt1.html

Speaking of, I'll be at them on the weekend likely participating. No worries, i won't be getting drafted unless Scott Gumbleton has no eye for talent!

What GC players do you think will be on the outer this year?
The current contract status of players at the Suns would probably give you a fairly good idea. Smith, Boston, Gorringe, Thompson, Schade, Dixon, Cameron, Hall, Rischitelli, Lonergan, Hall and Tape are all currently off contract this year. Fair to say Dixon, Rischitelli and Thompson are pretty safe. The rest are probably all tradable/delistable.

Shaw Russell Tape, Day for the right price!!
Shaw definitely won't be up for trading. Was re-signed 4 months ago for three years, and has actually been better than 3/4 of the team this year. Starting to look less like a fringe player and more like a required one.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back