Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Furies dominate the DT

Furies DT leaders are ball hogs sharing the ball around and ignoring teammates leads up field

Thats why Furies are 11th
Oh, we’re 11th because of that pesky team sheet submission deadline. Such a nuisance.

I hope we can expect a teamsheet today?

You can.

But be warned, now that he's paid his debt to society, this week marks THE RETURN OF THE FRIDGE!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furies dominate the DT

Furies DT leaders are ball hogs sharing the ball around and ignoring teammates leads up field

Thats why Furies are 11th

Well yeah, it's all about individual glory.

We can put sauce on it if you like. What flavour do you want?

Anything spicy. I want to feel it. I mean REALLY FEEL IT!!

If you all need a moment to recover after the sudden flow of blood away from your brain to a certain other part of your body, we'll understand.

Just make sure to clean up before returning to the thread.

If you all need a moment to recover after the sudden flow of blood away from your brain to a certain other part of your body, we'll understand.

Just make sure to clean up before returning to the thread.
Oh I got it - you thought the sight of your team got us breathing heavy?

I mean sure seeing NaturalDisaster at ruck has given me a quiver but I would need a full bottle of blue pills to get any movement

But hey you stroke away

Oh I got it - you thought the sight of your team got us breathing heavy?

I mean sure seeing NaturalDisaster at ruck has given me a quiver but I would need a full bottle of blue pills to get any movement

But hey you stroke away

Mate, I enjoyed the sight of my team so much I'm considering taking up smoking, as I've been told that's the done thing for afterwards (not that I would know, tbh)

Mate, I enjoyed the sight of my team so much I'm considering taking up smoking, as I've been told that's the done thing for afterwards (not that I would know, tbh)
If you're not smoking through it you're going too slow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back