Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Welcome to the Round 11 match thread between the Warriors and Royals, both teams have had middling underwhelming seasons thus far and will be keen for a win
Players to Watch:
Brenton Davy: A gun key forward for the Royals who had a off game last week booting 7 behinds

GreyCrow: The Best ruck of all time, always a player to watch

TheInjuryFactory: The guy craves a tag from me, I can tell

Tip Royals by 3

Fake. This is fake news. You are a fake match thread. I shall wait for the real one which I know Ocha905 will absolutely destroy this abomination with. Down with the Monarchy.

End communication.

Welcome to the Round 11 match thread between the Warriors and Royals, both teams have had middling underwhelming seasons thus far and will be keen for a win
Players to Watch:
Brenton Davy: A gun key forward for the Royals who had a off game last week booting 7 behinds

Tip Royals by 3

10/10 match thread.

Players to Watch:

Tip Royals by 3
I thoroughly enjoyed every one of those 7 behinds last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players to Watch:

Tip Royals by 3
The only match thread Ive read from start to finish in the last 3 seasons

Players to Watch:

Tip Royals by 3
Fake. This is fake news. You are a fake match thread. I shall wait for the real one which I know Ocha905 will absolutely destroy this abomination with. Down with the Monarchy.

End communication.
If it walks like a match thread, talks like a match thread...

In the interest of maintaining some semblance of diplomatic relations, play on I say.

End communication.
If this is fake news then I kicked 7.3 instead of 3.7 and we won…

If this is fake news then I kicked 7.3 instead of 3.7 and we won…
Nah last round was real, and you stunk it up like you were the mayor of Stinkyville. Bad kicking is bad qooty.

Players to Watch:

Tip Royals by 3
Have we tried to tag PMBangers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back