Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 14: Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final preview this one.

Starting to hit some form, massive game for both teams, the sim will troll us hard and it will be a draw.

Grand Final preview this one.

Starting to hit some form, massive game for both teams, the sim will troll us hard and it will be a draw.

Happy to play in the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, the Furies have it all but sewn up, although the Wonders are trying to take it off them.

Sucks to be them and not just for the wooden spoon, in general it would suck.

When I returned to this league in the sign up thread, my ego took a hit. Only three teams sent me a PM in an attempt to recruit me.

I waited a few days to peruse the board, read through some match and media threads, etc. But I loved what the Swamprats were offering, loved their style and rated Kennedy Parker very highly, so I signed.

In fairness, not even I expected that I’d return quite this good. Even at my peak, the idea of okeydoke7 posting 100 times in a match thread would’ve been scoffed at. I’ve done that twice since my signing, including 150 odd last week.

I’d like to think all of my posts are still Sweet FA related and not absolute junk, but in a sign of the times, I posted my first ever gifs last week.

I have formed a formidable on field connection with fellow forward Catsnlakers , with the pair of us combining for 60 goals, despite me missing the first round.

Most games, I come up against teams that I used to play for. This is a rare exception, I’ve never played for the Warriors. So instead, I’ll take my revenge out on the field for their foolishness in not trying hard enough to recruit me. This week, I’ll show you why you were wrong.

When I returned to this league in the sign up thread, my ego took a hit. Only three teams sent me a PM in an attempt to recruit me.

I waited a few days to peruse the board, read through some match and media threads, etc. But I loved what the Swamprats were offering, loved their style and rated Kennedy Parker very highly, so I signed.

In fairness, not even I expected that I’d return quite this good. Even at my peak, the idea of okeydoke7 posting 100 times in a match thread would’ve been scoffed at. I’ve done that twice since my signing, including 150 odd last week.

I’d like to think all of my posts are still Sweet FA related and not absolute junk, but in a sign of the times, I posted my first ever gifs last week.

I have formed a formidable on field connection with fellow forward Catsnlakers , with the pair of us combining for 60 goals, despite me missing the first round.

Most games, I come up against teams that I used to play for. This is a rare exception, I’ve never played for the Warriors. So instead, I’ll take my revenge out on the field for their foolishness in not trying hard enough to recruit me. This week, I’ll show you why you were wrong.

Well this all seems pretty reasonable to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back