Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

1647264258812.png

As usual, I've got my finger on the pulse and know with this latest discussion on the use of YouTube videos we clearly needed more. I've undertaken the task to carefully curate such a playlist for you to get to know not just your opposition but your fellow teammates with varying effort. Is the quota of videos now met or do more need to be posted? I don't care either way much the same if you were after how you were tracking qooty wise - you can look at the ladder thread for that. Happy posting! Or not so happy if you hate the current state of posting!

Happy Academy Awards GIF

View attachment 1344427

As usual, I've got my finger on the pulse and know with this latest discussion on the use of YouTube videos we clearly needed more. I've undertaken the task to carefully curate such a playlist for you to get to know not just your opposition but your fellow teammates with varying effort. Is the quota of videos now met or do more need to be posted? I don't care either way much the same if you were after how you were tracking qooty wise - you can look at the ladder thread for that. Happy posting! Or not so happy if you hate the current state of posting!

That was better than many that were posted in last week’s Bombers thread. :thumbsupv1: We survived it all.
Hey, A Swallow. 👋

View attachment 1344427

Holy hell dude - of all the Fry videos you chose THAT ONE???? Where's the report button?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

congrats on the win Dragons.
Cheers mate.

Thanks for the week Warriors and all the best for the rest of the season.

Thanks <placeholder> for posting the game.

I have one question, who believes the Warriors actually have a chance of stopping me this weekend?

The only way I am not kicking at least 5 is if the Dragon's are too busy grovelling at my feet to actually get the ball. (serial_thrilla 's absolute nightmare for sure)

Adobe_20211031_202637.png

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

Thanks for the week Warriors and all the best for the rest of the season.

Thanks <placeholder> for posting the game.
Hopefully we get philreich again. I was a big fan of his work last week.

View attachment 1344427

I mean this is pretty great and all omgfridge but I have questions:
  1. How did you get that video of TheInjuryFactory from our LG discussions?
  2. Why did you have to make me cry looking at the life story of serial_thrilla's doggo?
  3. How do dragons breathe underwater?
  4. What the absolute f*ck is going on here?
1647302388286.png

congrats on the win Dragons.
alonzo.gif
Good morning Tonga Bob & Friends.
Are- are we not friends?

A Swallow has the move been an absolute plane crash or is that just my perspective?
No mate, he made it safely to Van Cortlandt Park.

Hello Dragons and everyone

ND presents top 10 Reasons why serial_thrilla is the absolute View attachment 1344494worst

Throughout this week I will be counting down the 10 reasons why the Dragons captain is literally the spawn of satan.
Subscribed.

Rookie question. How do Coney Island, and warriors, fit together?

episode 2 car GIF
Shut up, that's how.

Hopefully we get philreich again. I was a big fan of his work last week.
greta 1.gif
Yeah I mean just having a win would be nice, but to absolutely crush the Bombers hopes and dreams was a nice bonus.
1647303155370.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back