Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Coney Island Warriors V East Side Phoenix @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 2.09.23 pm.png
Triple M (Mister M Media) is proud to present the preview for the Season 32, Round 4 match up between the Coney Island Warriors and the East Side Phoenix (Not Hawks). This match preview is being presented LIVE from the locked down regions of East Sweet. However, the good news is a Qooty match has been classified as a "group therapy" session and can still continue. In preparation for this weeks match Mister M is going to review FOUR players from each team. Please see the key below as a guide.

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 2.09.37 pm.png

1627498576869.png
Fan Favourite = Chipmunk -- One of the SFA's favourite animals, favourite night shift posters and favourite Werewolf players. Has made a controversial change to the Phoenix as the new captain this season, but is still well loved by many in the SFA.

Outcast = Red mist --- Another old school Antagonist who doesn't seem to really fit in with the new "Discord gang" at the ES Phoenix. Is Mist still around this season?

Under rated = eth-dog -- I like eth-dog. I'm not sure if it's because he's friendly to me or what it is, but he's awesome. Everyone should pay more attention to eth-dog's posts.

Rookie = thewizardmelon - 'You're a Wizard, Melon'. Perfect fit with the Harry Potter Phoenix. An early favourite for the S32 EKA.

NEkfWZO.png
Fan Favourite = Dav --- Dav is back at his best. A master of the media (have you heard that he's now got photoshop?) The SFA is a better place with Dav making media.

Outcast = FootyGuy13 --- a member of the "Discord Gang" who seems more comfortable hanging out with the Phoenix than with the Warriors. Why didn't he move last season? Nobody knows.

Under rated = Piggy Smalls -- my favourite former Furies player. I miss playing alongside him, hopefully one day I'll get to be team mates with him again. An excellent pick up for the Warriors.

Rookie = BeinPurplenGreen -- Another early favourite for the EKA, making appearances in both match threads and in media. Welcome to the SFA for (another) Fremantle supporter.

REMINDER: Captain/s please get your teams in by 11:59pm Thursday.​

Outcast = @FootyGuy13 --- a member of the "Discord Gang" who seems more comfortable hanging out with the Phoenix than with the Warriors. Why didn't he move last season? Nobody knows.
I'll tell you why. Cause it'd be hard (hehe) to call East Side the "Penix" if I was a part of the "Penix".

Also their new jumper is now easily the ugliest jumper in the league. Maybe ever.

let's get it out of the way early, no we're not going to move this discussion to the discord server

Also their new jumper is now easily the ugliest jumper in the league. Maybe ever.

You didn’t get the Warriors Christmas jumper last year?

Hello Warriors; trust you are well.

BeinPurplenGreen I do have a question to ask (goes for half this team too, I suppose). What on earth made you support Freo? Was it the overdue exile of Ross Lyon, the lack of finals games, the big shadow cast by those sexy Nic-Nat led eagles, hating oneself and supporting freo as punishment or something else entirely?

I’ve heard you’re the opposite of a dullard and I would have thought an educated person like yourself surely makes better life choices?

1 win 2 losses, currently in the top 8

Can't complain.

1 win 3 losses* 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeinPurplenGreen I do have a question to ask (goes for half this team too, I suppose). What on earth made you support Freo? Was it the overdue exile of Ross Lyon, the lack of finals games, the big shadow cast by those sexy Nic-Nat led eagles, hating oneself and supporting freo as punishment or something else entirely?

Dav, please deal with this.

Question for Mister M: why didn't you put the old names of every other club in the thread title? Most of the league has been known by a different moniker at some point.

Weeks ago when I started planning my match write ups I was using a spreadsheet that featured the 12 monikers of the 12 SFA clubs as they were at the time. You can't expect all SFA media outlets to change their information when the announcement was made so close to the start of the Season 32 SFA season.

If you want the correct name to be used, maybe you could've been more organised in the media release.

@BeinPurplenGreen I do have a question to ask (goes for half this team too, I suppose). What on earth made you support Freo? Was it the overdue exile of Ross Lyon, the lack of finals games, the big shadow cast by those sexy Nic-Nat led eagles, hating oneself and supporting freo as punishment or something else entirely?
As a currently offended Eagles supporter, I caution you from travelling down this path of banter. Also, you support Gold Coast. You're closer to Tasmania that Fremantle's glorious legacy of failure.

Weeks ago when I started planning my match write ups I was using a spreadsheet that featured the 12 monikers of the 12 SFA clubs as they were at the time. You can't expect all SFA media outlets to change their information when the announcement was made so close to the start of the Season 32 SFA season.

If you want the correct name to be used, maybe you could've been more organised in the media release.
I'm sorry you have learning difficulties. It must be a great struggle to take ~1000 times longer than the average SFAer to type anything.

Hey TheInjuryFactory! Can we get a charity match sorted to help out Mister M here?

We're a giving lot here Mister M. We've got you buddy. Just don't go chewing too many crayons before the donations come in.

I'm sorry you have learning difficulties. It must be a great struggle to take ~1000 times longer than the average SFAer to type anything.

Hey TheInjuryFactory! Can we get a charity match sorted to help out Mister M here?

We're a giving lot here Mister M. We've got you buddy. Just don't go chewing too many crayons before the donations come in.

Didn’t think I would ever see you throw a tantrum bigger than the one when I told you i was leaving.

Poor pmbangers (who i refuse to tag) must have copped it worse.

Agent93 ,

The SFA is a game, on a banter board.

This is how you're responding to someone using your clubs old moniker (in addition to your current one) in a post. Is this level of rage really required? You're taking it WAY too seriously mate.

I’ve heard you’re the opposite of a dullard and I would have thought an educated person like yourself surely makes better life choices?

1 win 3 losses* 😉
ezgif-7-575bda05bcf8.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back