Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

How much will the Warriors win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1628586960901.png V 1628586991071.png

That’s right *ers, Tuesday night Match Thread’s are back! To all those that wanted them on Monday, you can go and get ****ed.

Ahh ffs, we got the Rats this week? I know NaturalDisaster told me that, but I thought it was a joke. Oh well, guess we gotta play them once each season. We gotta play them TWICE?! Oh god, why ND, why? Better make the most of it then. The Swampies are currently better than we are right now, winning just one more game and sitting inside the top 8. The downside for them is that they kicked 22 goals last week but still couldn’t get the W, sucked in campaigners. The Wazzas are so close to the flag I can feel it! They’ve had the best off-season two seasons running, recruiting quality players both on and off the field.

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

SWAMPRATS
I guess philreich is playing ok? – He is the father of all fathers, and makes more dad jokes per capita than every other person or country in the world! He is playing solid qooty, averaging 93 DT points in his first two games which is decent, but he will be looking for some more help from the rest of the Rats mids going forward.

Does sportsmaniac still play here? No? Okay, I guess SarahSmiles then – He’s kicked 8 goals in two games, which doesn’t seem all that impressive on paper, but in reality, he’s also s**t at bantering. Is there anyone else on the Rats worth mentioning? Let me know in the comments below.

WARRIORS
NaturalDisaster, Tonga Bob, harry000, The Half Back, Dav, zackah, FootyGuy13, RelaxMax, Dinsdale, Freofalcon, Raveneyes, Smoooothy, TubbsFarquhar, Volbeat, Stronzo, DockerDen5215, toxic, Lord_Flashheart, Frankston Rover, Snuffaluphagus, Mofra, Moo, Piggy Smalls, BEEG, ChappyUK, BeinPurplenGreen – Everyone on the Wazzas list is worth watching this season, enough said.

TheInjuryFactory – He’s also pretty good.

Let’s hope the Wazzas can win this one.

Last edited:
henlo srapmwats

Due to Covid-19, Germany is running out of sausages and cheese.

The government considers this to be the Wurst Käse scenario.
My mother says I should do lunges to stay in shape, I'm worried it's a bit of a big step

ant555 Ant Bear Catsnlakers darthmann edgie Firestarter GotTheGoodes GremioPower HirdsTheWord jackster83 MannumPower mike ross philreich Power Raid powerrrrrrrrrrrr Quadzilla RPCB sataris TheDarkDwarf Ticky009

Might want to just give this one a miss judging by the amount of dad jokes on the first page... If not, we've got the warriors who are all good quality bar Dav so should be a half-decent week
If my football team wasn't so s**t I'd camp on the first page all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might want to just give this one a miss judging by the amount of dad jokes on the first page... If not, we've got the warriors who are all good quality bar @Dav so should be a half-decent week
wow thanks for this, guess it's time to post nonsense stream of consciousness drivel all week now

ant555 Ant Bear Catsnlakers darthmann edgie Firestarter GotTheGoodes GremioPower HirdsTheWord jackster83 MannumPower mike ross philreich Power Raid powerrrrrrrrrrrr Quadzilla RPCB sataris TheDarkDwarf Ticky009

Might want to just give this one a miss judging by the amount of dad jokes on the first page... If not, we've got the warriors who are all good quality bar Dav so should be a half-decent week

This is the first time I've ever been considered "good quality"

Thanks, I guess.

No need, everyone else is doing the heavy lifting

congrats on joining as captain and still being considered the second best recruit for the royals this season

wow thanks for this, guess it's time to post nonsense stream of consciousness drivel all week now
Great idea! I'll start. I'm currently sitting on a bean bag eating dinner with my cat. I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight. Lockdown sucks.

Your turn.

This is the first time I've ever been considered "good quality"

Thanks, I guess.
Apologies, I've made an oversight. I should have written "bar Dav and ND"

Great idea! I'll start. I'm currently sitting on a bean bag eating dinner with my cat. I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight. Lockdown sucks.

Your turn.
93ed4011cfebc2414959498979b0ac54.gif

Your turn.

hopefully different food........unless you're a pensioner

Back