Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
buy and sell no head wobble.gif
Buy or Sell with GREENESHOOTS, where each teams off season will be reviewed and the teams given a buy or sell rating based on their performance.

Coney Island Warriors:

The Warriors did not mess around after their preliminary final exit last season, with Dav's Beez ambitions flowing through his veins, he emulated teammate NaturalDisaster by failing to finish any of his ambitious media threads. Although it hurt to lose their only Test Tickle, they were able to add significantly to their list, with renowned bottom 50 poster Mofra sure to be a hit and another Freo mod joins the team. The Warriors certainly had one of the best-off seasons in the league and boast an even deeper playing roster for the upcoming season.

Buy20.gif
Mount Buller Demons:

After winning last season’s Grand Final, much to the relief of the SFA, the Demons have begun Season 32 by adding former captain and former 2-time TittyBong Cup champion cats2rise to their playing list, as well as several exciting rookies who will seek to rejuvenate their list and prevent a premiership hangover. Headless has earnt a promotion to the vice captaincy and has begun the season 32 off season brilliantly and is an early favourite for the Beez. The Demons have a strong team and one of the deepest lists again in Season 32.

Buy20.gif
Thanks to tony for the giffage

Captains please put your teams in before the Deadline on Thursday

Thanks GREENESHOOTS for opening the season and good luck to you and your team

Malo e lelei Popi, ʻamanaki pe ʻoku ke maʻu mo e kau tau ha faʻahitaʻu fakaʻofoʻofa pea maʻu ha uike lelei mo kimautolu

Well the party had to come to an end eventually I guess, so before we depart for cooney island grab your kit, get a stick up your nose and report for duty

Oddhawk Proper Gander sausageroll jmoo wan sante _Cayz_ moginie
DemonJim Yakker Tarkyn_24 manangatang Quivorir cooney fancyscum Van_Dyke
lanky_wes Headless DERO Toump Ass pantskyle Heardy_101 Azarole ImissFrosty
Bluelegs Pickitt cats2rise

Last edited:

Pretty ******* early for a Round 1 match thread.

tenor.gif

ImissFrosty, Bluelegs, Pickitt - Round 1 is here! We're up against the Coney Island Warriors. The game will be posted on Sunday, but this thread is for the best part of the week - all the pre-match banter!

We beat the Warriors in the preliminary final last season, so we have a bit of a leg-up already. :eyes:

ImissFrosty, Bluelegs, Pickitt - Round 1 is here! We're up against the Coney Island Warriors. The game will be posted on Sunday, but this thread is for the best part of the week - all the pre-match banter!

We beat the Warriors in the preliminary final last season, so we have a bit of a leg-up already. :eyes:

This season "On the couch with Guns" will return and I will interview the rookies to start the season

This weeks rookie sitting on the couch will be Bluelegs

1627265722586.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so we should win easy then. should be a good little hitout for us rookies, get a few touches against weaker opposition before we take on some better teams.

If I was going to rig the result, it would have been done then, not now :)
Maybe you were doing something nice for pantskyle but really you didn't want to make it to obvious Warriors in the GF 1st season that you are in charge, so in saying that congratulations on your ALL-SFA and S32 Premiership 😂

Am I unpatriotic for putting $50 on Ledecky to win this because I know her odds are inflated by Aussies backing Titmus?

I deserve this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back