Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1094882

It's a tale on the edge of the top 8 between these two sides.

The Dragons have been holding steady, but are in danger of slipping out of the 8 after a close loss last week.

The Hawks have been going through an awful run, having lost 5 of their last 6 matches.

Something's got to give.

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

Bonz

The SFA's resident feline forward had a day out against the Bombers, kicking 7 goals in a loss. Can he repeat it this week?

PhenomenalV1

Playing in his 100th game this week, can Phenom inspire his team to potentially save their season?

Phenom's Tip:

Coca-Cola can be used as a cheap alternative to toilet cleaner.

Also Hawks by a feather.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm AEST.

While it’s not as catchy as “The Derby” or “The Showdown”, I think “View Attachment 1094882” will catch on as a moniker for this annual clash of traditional rivals.

C98C6503-6952-44B7-97B8-CFF24CD1C0CE.jpeg

While it’s not as catchy as “The Derby” or “The Showdown”, I think “View Attachment 1094882” will catch on as a moniker for this annual clash of traditional rivals.

View attachment 1094960
view attachment is a massive hit around these parts. They won the Season 23 Mobbenfuhrer Medal count by a landslide!

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

Bonz

The SFA's resident feline forward had a day out against the Bombers, kicking 7 goals in a loss. Can he repeat it this week?

Usually I spend most of my time watching myself in the mirror, but I guess I can be generous and share the show with others.

Adobe_20200825_082225.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back