Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 1.33.23 pm.png
In the final round of the season the Swamprats head to Van Cortlandt Park with a 2-3 record in their last five games. The Warriors are also 2-3 in their last 5 games. Both sides have something to play for in this clash, as the Swamprats have an outside chance at finishing on top of the ladder, while the Warriors need to win to ensure they avoid the Wooden Spoon.

Players to watch..

• FootyGuy13 had a productive match last time out with 29 disposals​
  • SarahSmiles was busy with 5 goals in their loss to the Gumbies​
  • Nunez and Doctor Colossus both managed 8 tackles in a busy afternoon​
Tip: Warriors by 18

In the final round of the season the Swamprats head to Van Cortlandt Park with a 2-3 record in their last five games. The Warriors are also 2-3 in their last 5 games. Both sides have something to play for in this clash, as the Swamprats have an outside chance at finishing on top of the ladder, while the Warriors need to win to ensure they avoid the Wooden Spoon.

Players to watch..

Tip: Warriors by -18
FTFY

laugh.gif

You haven't met the sim obviously. I appreciate your optimism and/or your dart throwing abilities though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I know there's no pre-finals bye in the Sweet FA, but our great mate Ant Bear did his best to give us one by matching us up against the Warriors for the last home and away game
Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, before the Warriors win a premiership.

Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, before the Warriors win a premiership.

Be careful what you wish for philreich. Before S25, I was certain I would never see your tripe mob win a flag. I've had to witness 2.

Do the Rats even have any posters anymore? You're best poster is a teenager. Embarrassing :$

Do the Rats even have any posters anymore? You're best poster is a teenager. Embarrassing :$

Who cares if the age profile of our team is a couple of teenagers and a bunch of older people. At least we all turn up week in, week out

Wooosssshhh

is the sound that the ball will make as it sails through the Rats goals. Again, and again, and again.

Although, that does also sound similar to the noise I always hear coming from GremioPower's side of the party bus whenever he has baked beans and eggs for breakfast

Players to watch..

1604917937689.png

is the sound that the ball will make as it sails through the Rats goals. Again, and again, and again.

Although, that does also sound similar to the noise I always hear coming from GremioPower's side of the party bus whenever he has baked beans and eggs for breakfast

I hear the Warriors are planning to throw Doctor Colossus in front of said party bus this week.

DisfiguredSpiritedAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

Hey Sparkle and friends.

Remember when I gave you the inside intel on my snack habits, and you lied and said it was for a media thread, but it turns out it was purely for some kind of fetish purposes or something?

I feel violated. :neutral:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back