Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

NaturalDisaster manangatang Blacky Can you sticky this post, please. I will give you beez votes, I will vote you for Admin, I will do something within reason if you sticky this post so that it appears at the top of the page no matter what page you're on. I need this to happen.
1603337792443.png

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to the Season 30 edition of ROUND 13! After the presumably great WaynesWorld19 retired mid-season leaving this week open, I’ve decided that I, a lowly rookie, could do this great round justice by doing the only thing I can do, facts and figures!

So, for those who are still reading this, let’s have a look at…

No…

No, this can’t be…

The only teams left are the Warriors and the Dragons but this cannot be! My first season in the SFA and I have to go up against the most deplorable team in the league for the great Round 13? Ant Bear is this some sick joke after I kept pointing out mistakes? Was it really that bad that you had to do this to me?

You know what; it’s my thread, MY MATCH THREAD, MY HOME GAME, MY ROUND 13. I CAN DECIDE WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT; I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE ABOUT? THIS!

1603100685551.png

That’s right this week I, and hopefully the rest of the Warriors, am going to treat every day like its Friday when I’m in this match thread. Granted, I’ve never been to this place. I didn’t even know it existed until I walked past one in Melbourne wondering how the gimmick works. Though I think I’m gonna get the jist of it by the end of the week.

Yes, I could just ignore the fact that they’re here and just talk about how great TubbsFarquhar, NaturalDisaster and Wooshette are when compared to Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992. Sure, I could go to great lengths about RelaxMax, Doctor Colosuss and harry000 compared to Dr Mantis Taboggan, Davo-27 and Pie 4 Life but you what, I’d rather act like a petulant little child then put with this. At least it won’t look out of place with the rest of the Dragons. Gotta fight fire with fire.

Also, I’ve realised after the fact that it may mean it’s Buscemi Friday every day this week… Tonga Bob, harry000, Dinsdale, BEEG, TheInjuryFactory hopefully you’re cool with that.

BUT WITHOUT ANY FUTHER ADO; WELCOME TO CONEY ISLAND, SOUTHERNERS, WHERE IT’S ALWAYS FRIDAY

Friday

Gotta Get Down

On Friday

Everybody's Lookin' Forward To the Weekend

Weekend

Partyin', partyin' (yeah)

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun

Leadership Groups, please have a valid team sheet submitted before the deadline of 11:59pm AEDT this Thursday. (That’s 11:29pm Adelaide, 10:59pm Brisbane, 10:29pm Darwin and 8:59pm Perth).​

Hello and Welcome to the Season 30 edition of ROUND 13! After the presumably great WaynesWorld19 retired mid-season leaving this week open, I’ve decided that I, a lowly rookie, could do this great round justice by doing the only thing I can do, facts and figures!

So, for those who are still reading this, let’s have a look at…

No…

No, this can’t be…

The only teams left are the Warriors and the Dragons but this cannot be! My first season in the SFA and I have to go up against the most deplorable team in the league for the great Round 13? Ant Bear is this some sick joke after I kept pointing out mistakes? Was it really that bad that you had to do this to me?

You know what; it’s my thread, MY MATCH THREAD, MY HOME GAME, MY ROUND 13. I CAN DECIDE WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT; I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE ABOUT? THIS!

View attachment 989769

That’s right this week I, and hopefully the rest of the Warriors, am going to treat every day like its Friday when I’m in this match thread. Granted, I’ve never been to this place. I didn’t even know it existed until I walked past one in Melbourne wondering how the gimmick works. Though I think I’m gonna get the jist of it by the end of the week.

Yes, I could just ignore the fact that they’re here and just talk about how great TubbsFarquhar, NaturalDisaster and Wooshette are when compared to Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992. Sure, I could go to great lengths about RelaxMax, Doctor Colosuss and harry000 compared to Dr Mantis Taboggan, Davo-27 and Pie 4 Life but you what, I’d rather act like a petulant little child then put with this. At least it won’t look out of place with the rest of the Dragons. Gotta fight fire with fire.

Also, I’ve realised after the fact that it may mean it’s Buscemi Friday every day this week… Tonga Bob, harry000, Dinsdale, BEEG, TheInjuryFactory hopefully you’re cool with that.

BUT WITHOUT ANY FUTHER ADO; WELCOME TO CONEY ISLAND, SOUTHERNERS, WHERE IT’S ALWAYS FRIDAY

Friday

Gotta Get Down

On Friday

Everybody's Lookin' Forward To the Weekend

Weekend

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun

Leadership Groups, please have a valid team sheet submitted before the deadline of 11:59pm AEDT this Thursday. (That’s 11:29pm Adelaide, 10:59pm Brisbane, 10:29pm Darwin and 8:59pm Perth).​

Buscemi Friday all week is approved, cos Stone Cold said so.

IMG_0400.JPG

Did you know the actor improvised that line based on an experience from his childhood? Unlike the precious millenials now who retreat to their safe space, he used it to make a classic line in a classic movie. Good on him

Well well well if it isn't my favourite team, the Coney Island Karens Warriors.

How goes it everyone.

Hey buddy, how’s things? Good to see you took my advice and expanded your posting repertoire.

Hey buddy, how’s things? Good to see you took my advice and expanded your posting repertoire.

But yes good, good.

Will NaturalDisaster be gracing our presence or is he too busy on the grand campaign?

I am taking over as captain this week Dragons, my brother had a farmville related crisis

CAD0196A-538F-42E4-9E78-BA7836B97F94.png

DRAGONS FFC - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 13 v Coney Islanders

B: Mooresome - Pie 4 Life - Cold Sober
HB: serial_thrilla - HawkAussie - Blaze Storm
C: Matt_352 - VandoHawk - Ljp86
HF: Bradesmaen - T2B_ - Hatchy1992
F: MC Bad Genius - Ashman OG - Stoods
FOLL: Strigoi - BoomerAndy - A Swallow

INT: Maylandsman - Knifey Spoony

Changes:

Serial_thrilla: RR > HBF
AceAndy: HBF > Out
Boomerandy: Out > RR

But yes good, good.

Will NaturalDisaster be gracing our presence or is he too busy on the grand campaign?

Yeah dunno. I’d say that I’m not my brother’s keeper, but the last bloke to say that killed his brother dead and was condemned to a lifetime of shithousery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am taking over as captain this week Dragons, my brother had a farmville related crisis

View attachment 989795

DRAGONS FFC - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 13 v Coney Islanders

B: Mooresome - Pie 4 Life - Cold Sober
HB: serial_thrilla - HawkAussie - Blaze Storm
C: Matt_352 - VandoHawk - Ljp86
HF: Bradesmaen - T2B_ - Hatchy1992
F: MC Bad Genius - Ashman OG - Stoods
FOLL: Strigoi - BoomerAndy - A Swallow

INT: Maylandsman - Knifey Spoony

Changes:

Serial_thrilla: RR > HBF
AceAndy: HBF > Out
Boomerandy: Out > RR
I play Animal Crossing goose not Farmville.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back