Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Thirty seasons huh, a true testament to Mobbs for keeping this league going for so long.

Looking back to early seasons, the league was very little to begin with. Not many players, not many games, not many posts, but fast-forward to today and there is 12 teams with over 300 players playing each and every week. The media and match threads now are plentiful, and the level of engagement is ever-growing.

1596455117414.png VS 1596455109814.png

The Dragons were white knights hot in round one booting 20 majors in their comfortable 25 points win. This week, they come up against a Warriors outfit that got over the line by just 2 points. For the Dragons in round 1, they had a plenty of stars, none more so than VandoHawk, who had 31 touches, 9 marks and a goal. He was helped out by serial_thrilla (25 touches and 7 tackles), A Swallow (24 touches, 3 tackles and a goal) and Hatchy1992 (6 goals from 9 kicks). They will be looking to improve to two and oh this week at home against the side from Coney Island. The Warriors were a touch lucky last week, conceding 17 goals but managing to just hang on for the points. The stars for the Warriors were Tonga Bob (25 touches, 4 marks and 2 goals), FootyGuy13 (23 touches, 7 marks and a goal) and Smoooothy (15 hitouts, 19 touches and a goal) all playing well. They will be wanting a lift from their experienced campaigners however, with the likes of Doctor Colossus (12 touches) TheInjuryFactory (10 touches) and Frankston Rover (10 touches) all having quiet games.

My tip - Warriors to bounce back and get their defence under control - Warriors by 20 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me - ... I also simmed a team i dislike more than your mob to a win this week.
Its us, isn't it ND? You actually hate us more than the Bombers, don't you?

So,

what's going to happen this week?

Will Harry cause a nuclear melt down again?
Will BoomerAndy sing Rebecca Blacks Friday to us?
Will the Dragons pretend to be drunk, where as in reality they are drinking weak cordial?
Will Hatchy make an appearance?
Unfortunately the second one is guaranteed. Some traditions should die, but never do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back