Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Good afternoon Royals and fellow Demons!

I know you have all been working hard during the season, and it’s time for a treat. In that spirit, I would like to unveil the SFA Merchandising project recently concluded and just bursting to be launched.

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the one and only SFA Minis!

4DF3B9EA-70C0-4956-B2E6-1B17FFCBC85E.jpeg

This is the whole mini gang having a little party on my mantle piece in flagrant breach of social distancing directives. Let’s meet the key characters matching up in this very round!

468DD175-95B8-4D28-8253-0E016125D4A9.jpeg

Not just royalty, but Ranga Royalty, Mr Mini Royal has an elegant, partrician nose and an intelligent (if not slightly condescending) gaze. His slight bling and sparkle to his handsome royalty jumper matches his curly “wizard-style” qooty boots. He’s ready for anything anyone can bring. Hell, he’s even ready for that freakishly tall demon with the terrible moustache.

BFBD33F2-5B9D-43D9-89A3-F42FB7E89324.jpeg

From rear view, both these guys wear the number of their captain. But something strange is happening here...

5EB10369-9582-4254-BA42-551F6508BEDE.jpeg

Hullo... it’s a demon all right, but something isn’t right. That can’t be a manangatang because why would he be on the bench? And we know it’s not Yakker because I can’t see any fish...

1622109D-ED20-4EFD-A999-A497730EDEF9.jpeg

Aha! Oh that Headless ... he’s done it again!

For a sense of scale, the guys have agreed to pose with this average sized domestic cat.

64CC83C8-3113-41D2-9C95-E7A3AD7A66C6.jpeg

Best of British to both teams this week. I hope you enjoy your new mini SFA!

200_d.gif

agtmbomg.gif

That is one delightful OP.

Royals, get those cute little asses in here. It's probably the last game but win and we can assure 9th (and perhaps 8th if everyone else sucks).

Marlowe
GreyCrow
Smartys Power
Paddles_
Kapow!!!
BRAB
ShaunDuggan
HawkPatrol
Cesoir
Easty
Ulahoopski
Noobz0r
boondy
spookism
Kennedy Parker
MrPremiership
grumbleguts
Blacky
brahj
NTRabbit
CakeEater
miggs
Dennis Confetti
The acurate one

Thank you for tagging our player in Smartys Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander - that's impressive.
Well played sir.

Unlike the Royals this season. At least I won't have any Prelim Final heart break again this year.

That is one delightful OP.

Royals, get those cute little asses in here. It's probably the last game but win and we can assure 9th (and perhaps 8th if everyone else sucks).

Marlowe
GreyCrow
Smartys Power
Paddles_
Kapow!!!
BRAB
ShaunDuggan
HawkPatrol
Cesoir
Easty
Ulahoopski
Noobz0r
boondy
spookism
Kennedy Parker
MrPremiership
grumbleguts
Blacky
brahj
NTRabbit
CakeEater
miggs
Dennis Confetti
The acurate one

Another match thread, I was only warming up in the last one...

Wasn't sure who was doing the OP's this week and was going to be a tough ask after last week

Congratulations Proper Gander you just won the Beez
Not a chance in hell but I figure if I can pull some kind of a Santoz I could manoeuvre up the ranks of the EKA or whatever that important rookie thingy is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back