Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Mount Buller Demons.png

Welcome to Round 13 QOOTY, between the Mount Buller Demons and their opponents.

I am convinced that the Mount Buller Demons of the past four seasons are gifts of god. moginie brings light to every match thread she's a part of. cooney is as consistent as they come. manangatang is a little of a sociopath but if you don't introduce him to your pets he's all good. Van_Dyke and cats2rise meh, who cares. Headless has been charming everyone since Season 7, and sausageroll has been doing the same but less effectively. Quivorir. brucetiki is undoubtably the most popular player in the competition, amassing tags every single week from his legion of fans without fail. deaneus is exceptionally versatile, with a broad range of business interests of which the majority are useful. Proper Gander likes curtains. amos needs a bit of a kick up the ass but is probably the best of the lot when he plays. 0ddhawk always trips me up with that zero at the front of his name. DemonJim has been around an exceptionally long time and is a favourite with the Snow Bunnies because he always comes second. FinBar19 kicked a bag against the Furies once, might've been an important game - can't remember. Yakker catches fish 74% of the time. Harvey Manfrenjensenden is the only noteworthy Beez winner in Buller history. I don't think I've been introduced to Thetrader15 or fancyscum yet - I actually thought they were both Deaneus. sante , lion around and lanky wes have been around for an eternity and probably don't need to be tagged but I'll do it anyway. boncer34 and Wise Guy Sam add a little bit of experience which I think may have been bit of a weakness at the Demons before they arrived.

mang please submit your team by 11:59pm Thursday. TIF, sometime Saturday would be ideal.

View attachment 861971

I am convinced that the Mount Buller Demons of the past four seasons are gifts of god. moginie brings light to every match thread she's a part of. cooney is as consistent as they come. manangatang is a little of a sociopath but if you don't introduce him to your pets he's all good. Van_Dyke and cats2rise meh, who cares. Headless has been charming everyone since Season 7, and sausageroll has been doing the same but less effectively. Quivorir. brucetiki is undoubtably the most popular player in the competition, amassing tags every single week from his legion of fans without fail. deaneus is exceptionally versatile, with a broad range of business interests of which the majority are useful. Proper Gander likes curtains. amos needs a bit of a kick up the ass but is probably the best of the lot when he plays. 0ddhawk always trips me up with that zero at the front of his name. DemonJim has been around an exceptionally long time and is a favourite with the Snow Bunnies because he always comes second. FinBar19 kicked a bag against the Furies once, might've been an important game - can't remember. Yakker catches fish 74% of the time. Harvey Manfrenjensenden is the only noteworthy Beez winner in Buller history. I don't think I've been introduced to Thetrader15 or fancyscum yet - I actually thought they were both Deaneus. sante , lion around and lanky wes have been around for an eternity and probably don't need to be tagged but I'll do it anyway. boncer34 and Wise Guy Sam add a little bit of experience which I think may have been bit of a weakness at the Demons before they arrived.

mang please submit your team by 11:59pm Thursday. TIF, sometime Saturday would be ideal.
Landfill.

View attachment 861971

I am convinced that the Mount Buller Demons of the past four seasons are gifts of god. moginie brings light to every match thread she's a part of. cooney is as consistent as they come. manangatang is a little of a sociopath but if you don't introduce him to your pets he's all good. Van_Dyke and cats2rise meh, who cares. Headless has been charming everyone since Season 7, and sausageroll has been doing the same but less effectively. Quivorir. brucetiki is undoubtably the most popular player in the competition, amassing tags every single week from his legion of fans without fail. deaneus is exceptionally versatile, with a broad range of business interests of which the majority are useful. Proper Gander likes curtains. amos needs a bit of a kick up the ass but is probably the best of the lot when he plays. 0ddhawk always trips me up with that zero at the front of his name. DemonJim has been around an exceptionally long time and is a favourite with the Snow Bunnies because he always comes second. FinBar19 kicked a bag against the Furies once, might've been an important game - can't remember. Yakker catches fish 74% of the time. harvey manfrenjensen is the only noteworthy Beez winner in Buller history. I don't think I've been introduced to Thetrader15 or fancyscum yet - I actually thought they were both Deaneus. sante , lion around and lanky wes have been around for an eternity and probably don't need to be tagged but I'll do it anyway. boncer34 and @WiseGuySam add a little bit of experience which I think may have been bit of a weakness at the Demons before they arrived.

Nice work Tarks.

Headless has been charming everyone? So that’s what you call it.

Tarks

View attachment 861971

You'd have to be a dud to not get a mention in this OP.

And Proper Gander makes a fast start out of the (whatever you call that metal compound thing that races start out of) and takes aggressive control of the round 13 posting style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 861971

Thanks for the random tag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back