Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 12 - West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

When I started putting together the graphics for the thread, I was convinced that the S in SFA stood for Space, as in outer space, astronauts, etc. So I went for a starry background. When I discovered that the S actually stands for Sweet, I was too lazy to find a picture of cake for the background and stuck with space. Hope you like it!

Round Header.png
Wonders Dragons 1-min.png

The first-place Dragons will make their way to The Colosseum to take on league cellar-dwellers, the West Coast Wonders. While the result may seem beyond doubt, we all know what surprises the SFA can throw our way

Wonders 2-min.png Dragons 3-min.png

The Wonders fell to the Royals by 17 points last week, @BallartBulldog and @Elton John's Wig the best for West Coast in the low-scoring loss. The Dragons won their fourth game in a row, this time defeating the Bombers by 17 points. Strigoi, @Knifey Spooney, @Dr Mantis and Ljp86 each played well in the win

The Wonders are on a long losing streak and are in last place, and their challenge this week is the first-placed Dragons who have won their last four matches. The Dragons will be desperate to take care of the Wonders to maintain their slim hold on top spot of the ladder

Prediction - The Wonders will provide a challenge on their home deck, but the class of the Dragons will shine through

Captains - I think you have to post your team sheet by 11:59pm Thursday AEST, Ant Bear will confirm

Last edited:

I also request you limit your Qootball talk.

We are sick of it right now.
What are your thoughts the current global financial crisis?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back