Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears vs. Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Lost Jewels.png

WARNING!!!!

This OP is a portal into a world of adventure and mystery-solving. After you click on the above image, you will be transported into a story and asked to make a choice.

Your choice may lead to success or disaster.

The adventures you take are a result of your choice. You are responsible because you choose. After you make your choice, follow the instructions to see what happens to you next.

Think carefully before you make a move. One mistake can be your last… or it may lead you to fame and fortune!

Enjoy, and good luck.

* there are six of these stories, so if you're bored and want to play all of them, click here *

I was looking forward to this week, I forgot you played for the Warriors.

You probably should look forward to it regardless. We are a steaming pile of s**t on the qooty field, so it's basically a free win for you.

Your mob on the other hand are tough as nail on the field, pity that does not translate to match thread posting.

You probably should look forward to it regardless. We are a steaming pile of s**t on the qooty field, so it's basically a free win for you.

Your mob on the other hand are tough as nail on the field, pity that does not translate to match thread posting.
We have had some real dig deep gutsy wins this year, on-field has been very exciting, the SIM has been kind to us.
Off-field we are building, we have some nice incoming talent for next season mate, cant wait for S30 to start.

We have had some real dig deep gutsy wins this year, on-field has been very exciting, the SIM has been kind to us.
Off-field we are building, we have some nice incoming talent for next season mate, cant wait for S30 to start.

U2tigers? That’s your incoming talent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WIN WIN for us, since MC has been with us we've gone 4 wins from 5 games.

Seems all “Crushy” is good for is making you fail to see that correlation doesn’t always mean causation

Quality mate quality, he'll be played in his rightful position, making all the difference.

Oh please god no, don’t make him a ruckmam
Well obviously it ain't you ….

View attachment 874027

That’s our motto bitch, heck off

WIN WIN for us, since MC has been with us we've gone 4 wins from 5 games.

Yeah the one we dropped was because I put my back out schooling ND's mum.

Please pantsredacted when you leave this time can you take all your belongings. Matera92 still refuses to leave.

View attachment 849396

WARNING!!!!

This OP is a portal into a world of adventure and mystery-solving. After you click on the above image, you will be transported into a story and asked to make a choice.

Your choice may lead to success or disaster.

The adventures you take are a result of your choice. You are responsible because you choose. After you make your choice, follow the instructions to see what happens to you next.

Think carefully before you make a move. One mistake can be your last… or it may lead you to fame and fortune!

Enjoy, and good luck.

* there are six of these stories, so if you're bored and want to play all of them, click here *
Think I did it wrong, kept getting directed to page where a Nigerian Prince promised me untold wealth for all my ClarkMonies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back