Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Journey Under Colosseum.png

WARNING!!!!

This OP is a portal into a world of adventure and mystery-solving. After you click on the above image, you will be transported into a story and asked to make a choice.

Your choice may lead to success or disaster.

The adventures you take are a result of your choice. You are responsible because you choose. After you make your choice, follow the instructions to see what happens to you next.

Think carefully before you make a move. One mistake can be your last… or it may lead you to fame and fortune!

Enjoy, and good luck.

* there are six of these stories, so if you're bored and want to play all of them, click here *

Brilliant manangatang , Probably the best OP and extended OP I have ever seen.

How do I read all story lines, or more to the point know I didn't miss any.
I take that back.

My post didn't acknowledge your work enough.

Like Clarkey said 'EPIC'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be pretty rude of you to steal it from us, Clarkey. I know you see yourself as a Demon deep down, though.
I've had more nights' sleep with The Foundation Cup than I have had enjoyable moments at the Demons.

#WondersWeek

I've had more nights' sleep with The Foundation Cup than I have had enjoyable moments at the Demons.

#WondersWeek

Clarkey, please. Everybody else is leaving the Wonders (quick game for Demons: list the first five Wonders you think of, and see how many of them will be there next season (my answer was two)) - now seems like the perfect time to come home.

Look behind you... the joke went over your head shoulders

Was the joke just you noting that I had used a hashtag as some sort of strange point of reference to introduce a hashtag of your own?

Clarkey, please. Everybody else is leaving the Wonders (quick game for Demons: list the first five Wonders you think of, and see how many of them will be there next season (my answer was two)) - now seems like the perfect time to come home.
That's great that you can name so many of us, I can't name more than two Demons. And before I go for a third, can I ask, do you play there?

Classic Demons, always worried about what's going to happen next season rather than stay focused when it's #WondersWeek baby!

Brilliant manangatang , Probably the best OP and extended OP I have ever seen.

How do I read all story lines, or more to the point know I didn't miss any.
Maybe just try a different path through each time? There are quite a number of options when I look back at my workings...

That's great that you can name so many of us, I can't name more than two Demons.

Clarkey, you literally made a thread focused on posters from each club who don't post much. There's no need to pretend.

In saying that, we've averaged 19 match thread posters over the last three weeks, so that might explain your strange lack of familiarity with the most dominant club of the last several seasons.

Maybe just try a different path through each time? There are quite a number of options when I look back at my workings...
Did you want to become a mod just so you could create these threads and hide them from all of us for a few months?

Clarkey, you literally made a thread focused on posters from each club who don't post much. There's no need to pretend.

In saying that, we've averaged 19 match thread posters over the last three weeks, so that might explain your strange lack of familiarity with the most dominant club of the last several seasons.
Correct, that doesn't mean I know the Demons posters that post.

That's very impressive Headless. It would be a shame though that you're about to lose to the Wonders on a roll when it's #WondersWeek!

Did you want to become a mod just so you could create these threads and hide them from all of us for a few months?
It does appear that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back