Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
WARRIORS V RATS.jpg

Last time they met was S27 Second Preliminary Final:
Coney Island Warriors 13.12 (90) lost to Sin City Swamprats 17.8 (110)
9th plays 2nd
1 Win & 3 Losses vs 4 Wins

Warriors will want to win this round to break into the top 8 and seperate from the mid ladder glut. Standing in their way is a hoard of rats that are destroying everything in their path. The Warriors have the playing power to take on the rat pack but will their game style be able to match up against this rats pressure brand of qooty?

Players to Watch:
Warriors

TheInjuryFactory; love to watch this player, well balanced and a great qooty mind. A silky skilled on baller who has a flair for the big stage. Expect the rats to place a tagger on him to try and shut down the warriors engine room early in an attempt to maintain midfield dominance.

pantskyle; has been dragged from the qooty field in the past and the qumour is that he not happy with the coach. This will actually work in favour of the Warriors because an angry Pantskyle is a force to be reckoned with.

Swamprats
philreich; altho not a flashy big game player, Phil is pivetal as he connects other team members throughout the execution of the rats game plan. What he lacks in physical prowess he ample makes up for with enthusiasm.

Far Kern; a proud captain who wont want to drop this match so early in the season, this is one gold tooth rat you dont want to back into a corner.

Turbo Predicts
rats.jpg

CAPTAINS - TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY 11.59PM

get it on.gif

Players to Watch:
Warriors

TheInjuryFactory; love to watch this player, well balanced and a great qooty mind. A silky skilled on baller who has a flair for the big stage. Expect the rats to place a tagger on him to try and shut down the warriors engine room early in an attempt to maintain midfield dominance.
Love you Turbo x

giphy.gif

My fellow Rats - in the words of Basil Fawlty, don't mention the preliminary final. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it..............

You didn't. Watch your back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the other day I got a Dan Murphy's membership card. Felt like the first step into adulthood

People say getting your P's or going to schoolies are the true rites of passage, but the day that card arrived in the mail, I felt like a real adult

Remove this Banner Ad

Back