Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 1 - Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round one. The ocean is calm: clear skies stretch out as far as the horizon. Welcome to Sweet FA Season 28.

Who will run aground on the sandbar of the sim? Which team will be shipwrecked on the Sweet Barrier Reef? Who can navigate the stormy Straits of Mobbs, and find safe harbour at Dun Lop Stadium on December 15th?

1564401829826.png Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR) 1564401869763.png

Where they finished: The Warriors were top 2 for most of S27, losing their final 2 regular season games to finish second, before pumping the Gumbies and moving straight into a Preliminary Final. Unfortunately, the Swamprat juggernaut flattened their premiership hopes, as they officially came 4th. The Royals won their last four games to charge into 5th, but the Bombers snuffed out their hopes in an Elimination Final as the royals finished 7th.

Who’s New: The Warriors appointed TheInjuryFactory as Captain for S28, and have elevated S27 rookie harry000 to vice-captain. @Bleeeeeeeep and Dinsdale join the Warriors as rookies. Steady sailing at the Royals, with The Filth Wizard still in charge. It’s exciting to see the return of Easty, and cadsky has signed on as a rookie.

Tip: Warriors by 20

Captains to name teams in the Team Submission thread by 11.59pm Thursday night

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooshette pantskyle harry000 candiehappy BEEG zackah leobarryustar comewhatmay Raveneyes Kabanna Freofalcon Papa Juggs Max Milburn Bleeeeeeeeep Dinsdale Smoooothy Morganashlee Packedlunch Reginald Perrin BoshtrichBurger DapperJong Itsmyshow Frankston Rover BigJoeD_ craffles Norm Landrover

Round 1,Royales, match of the round as per usual, get around it Wazzas :thumbsu:

6VQv9T4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little upset. I was at a public swimming pool and the toilets just seemed like such a huge effort to get to, so I decided to just move towards the deep end and hope no one would notice. Well the life guard did notice. He blew his whistle so loud I almost fell in.

I'm a little upset. I was at a public swimming pool and the toilets just seemed like such a huge effort to get to, so I decided to just move towards the deep end and hope no one would notice. Well the life guard did notice. He blew his whistle so loud I almost fell in.

god help me, I laughed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back