Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Matt Hardy
bomberswarriors-jpg.637125

The most lawless (haha, geddit because Wooshette) clubs in the comp go head to head in a battle of no hecks given posting.

The Tony and Coach era has gotten off to a middling start. Like, the very definition of middling; two wins, two losses, and a draw. With the sizeable leadership group drawing more plans, expect the Bombers to make changes this week.

The Warriors are coming off their first loss of the season to an undermanned Gumbies side. While celebrating their 10th anniversary, perhaps the Coney Island crew need to get a little more serious to keep their spot in the top four.

LAST TIME THEY MET

Season 26, Round 15

Coney Island Warriors lost to Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park
17.12 (114) - 20.13 (133)

PLAYERS TO WATCH

BOMBERS

Matty411

Regarded by some as the best pure poster at the club, Matty perhaps hasn't been as visible on the qooty field as he would have liked. Is this the match where he turns it around?

CazC30

A controversial rookie, Caz has been handy for the Bombers in the forward line. Could a full-forward spot be in her grasp?

WARRIORS

pantskyle

After being a bad luck charm in human (?) form for the Warriors last season, Pants has bounced back with an impressive run as ruck-rover. Can he keep it up?

Also it's his 200th game.
7511a321-c709-4199-9d1b-d2825d727160-png.637318

Raveneyes

After kicking 8 behinds from 10 scoring shots, Raven has to be doing a fair bit of self kicking. Perhaps a trip to the accuracy coaches is in order?

Phenom's Tip:

Warriors, but it won't be easy.

Captains, please have your team sheets posted in the team sheet thread by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday.

Last edited:
H9zuGUy.png

huTilDU.gif

Big week at the Warriors, we're celebrating 200 games for the vice skipper, pantskyle.​

We'll be wearing this special commemorative kit, a fetching pair of harem pants commissioned for the match. :cool:

Get around #pants200 :thumbsu:

sGc4CGE.png

Last edited:

Welcome from the Bombers .....led by the "Blues Brothers " and the Bombers Band ......Soulful, melodic, and always entertaining

Big week, with some impressive player milestones iDon a true Champion ....more later on that though... so lets make the week an enjoyable week and the match fun

Two games in a row at Abdu Prison ???

I can almost see those orange pubes.
Congrats pantskyle enjoy your milestone against the cameltoes of the SFA :thumbsu:

pants off Wazzas!
#pants200
Wooshette ....I hope this week will be clean and not smutty .....hate to think the Warriors would look to embarrass the Bombers sensitivities with smutty humor

H9zuGUy.png

huTilDU.gif

Big week at the Warriors, we're celebrating 200 games for the vice skipper, pantskyle.​

We'll be wearing this special commemorative kit, a fetching pair of harem pants commissioned for the match. :cool:

sGc4CGE.png

Shut up, it’s MY 200th.

H9zuGUy.png

huTilDU.gif

sGc4CGE.png

Can I have a pair of those?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

???

big hand is nearly on the 6... little hand half-way between the 7 and the 8

*checks outside*

sun rising in the east...

Yeah, nah... I was right

It's morning
Sadly for me it's heading towards sleepy time sun gone down in the west here... Big hand on the 8 and little pinky hovering past the 8

H9zuGUy.png

huTilDU.gif

sGc4CGE.png

Finally it's my time to shine.

Afraid so and sadly the UK... I'm originally from Perth so West and coast are music to my ears.

Except when West and Coast is added to the word Wonders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back