Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 14: Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

486788_264e5c69ebcb4743c8a99d9bb3aa233d.png 486768_fa4640f8c3ccc9102869404a11a74c9a.png

Warriors DLLLLLLLL Ladder Position 11th
Bears - WWWLL Ladder Position 10th

Both teams coming off a loss this week. it must be a bitten pill to swallow. luckily for the bears they are up against the Warriors this week and can guarantee themselves a win whether they show up or not. Despite it being all doom and gloom for the Warriors, its strangely not all doom and gloom. thanks largely to the gumbies. #lolgumbies. the bears however are in the fortunate position of getting another crack at the warriors when they are in desperate need for a win to keep their finals chances alive. enjoy the 4 points. remember our service to your finals campaign.

Whos HOT!!!

Warriors:
warriors.png

Bears:
Bears.png

Enjoy my game prediction by following this link.
https://www.hangmanwords.com/play/c...wYXMlMjBCZWFycyUyMHdpbiUyMGJ5JTIwaGVhcHMlMEE=

Captains please have your teamsheets in by 11.59pm Thursdays

You mean the one running down your leg?
As any recognised drug sampling body will tell you, there's nothing natural to be observed there.

As any recognised drug sampling body will tell you, there's nothing natural to be observed there.
There's nothing natural to be observed in the way we play either. I like iron bars and bats ... and the occasional knife. Scared yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna dual me this week? I still haven't lost a challenge all season.
Yeah cuz, underground handballs.
You can pick the terms.

There's nothing natural to be observed in the way we play either. I like iron bars and bats ... and the occasional knife. Scared yet?
I'm a Bears captain. I know knives like the back of my... Just my back actually.

Yeah cuz, underground handballs.
You can pick the terms.
Damn. I was hoping you would choose bounces. Im killing it with those atm.

Will have a think about the punishment. Some kind of media shemozzle

Warriors mum gay

Always enjoyable visiting the trophyless expansion team, naturally #thestreak will continue.
Naturally, we’re taking off our clothes as we speak. Enjoy our changerooms.

806E2F84-7885-4FA7-8047-985821854E9B.gif

Ahoy wozzas. This is a nice park, I am looking forward to eating some tourists.
Thanks for having us!
The Dropbears hey..you guys are ok I think. Our minds are away in Eastern Europe already so don’t expect too many f***s given lol.
I love the Gubmies though, what a great club!

The Dropbears hey..you guys are ok I think. Our minds are away in Eastern Europe already so don’t expect too many f***s given lol.
I love the Gubmies though, what a great club!
Ive already ordered my mad monday costume

images (55).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back