Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 11 Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet FA Season 25 round 11
Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 6.08.19 AM.png v Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 6.06.55 AM.png

Furies Ladder Position - 4th with 6 wins
Last 5 Games - WLWLL
Last Week - Baghdad Bombers 19.8 (122) defeated Fighting Furies 18.9 (117)

The Furies are sitting comfortably in 4th under the radar

Players to Watch
Hate - Having a huge season back at his old club
rfctigerarmy - Playing his 388th game
Helen Wheels - :eyes:

Rats Ladder Position – 11th with 3 wins
Last 5 Games - LLLWW
Last Game - Coney Island Warriors 12.10 (82) lost to Sin City Swamprats 20.8 (128)

The Rats have finally won 2 in a row and will be looking to win at least 4 more games to sneak into finals.

Players to Watch
Dingster – Leading the Fred Medal and destroyed the Warriors with 8 goals
Ant Bear – Club captain having a huge year
edgie - 3 goals last week

Last time they Met
Season 24 Round 15
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 3.41.24 AM.png

Woosh's Tip - The Rats fortunes have turned, they will win by 19

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" somewhere in the post before 11:59pm Thursday.

• Admin

Good morning Wooshette
I had been sleeping like a baby with my pants full of shit until you woke me up.
Sleeping like a baby means you wake up every 3 hours crying and hungry. I sleep more like an alcoholic :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all! Here’s to a good week and of course a Swamprats win on Sunday.

oi hi gang
how's the melting going?

There’s no melting here at all.

Speaking to a mate on the weekend - he has it on good authority that, as Crows fans left Adelaide Oval after beating Richmond recently, some were heard to say, "This makes up for the grand final." :drunk:

Speaking to a mate on the weekend - he has it on good authority that, as Crows fans left Adelaide Oval after beating Richmond recently, some were heard to say, "This makes up for the grand final." :drunk:
I thought they were proud enough with the McClelland Trophy last year. Campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back