Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2018-4-2_18-19-13.png

Welcome one and all to a game that is sure to capture the attention of everyone in the SFA. A huuuuuuge clash. One for the ages one might even say. This one will potentially see an outright bottom dweller. That’s something to look forward to right? Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along.

Form – Last 6 games

Warriors - LDLLLL

Rats – LLLLLW

Players to watch

BigJoeD_ will be looking to continue his good form in the ruck into this game whist for the Swampies GotTheGoodes has led nearly all season in the “frees against” stat. Can he continue his form?

Prediction

NIL all draw

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday

Last edited:

I don't think this is BLERN's game thread
There seems to be a lot of that in the SFA of late: the whole Gumbies squad seemed to get lost last week. Anyway - enough about them: this week should be far more enjoyable!!!!

Only player tagged in the OP... but then we’re only playing the Swampies.

My emotions, they’re mixed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose I can get up for this - it’s been a while since I’ve slapped Millky around, and locked horns with Alberton mainstays spookism, Close Contest and I Don’t Care.

Footy sucks. Supercoach sucks

Score?

Poor milkman. :(

Score? Nope. I also lost supercoach this week too... Ohhh you mean Raveneyes. My apologies.

Ahh, that kind of score. Hehe, got you covered there matey.

Wait... we talking drugz or secksy time?

The veracity of my statement is dependant on your clarification :straining:

View attachment 478045

Welcome one and all to a game that is sure to capture the attention of everyone in the SFA. A huuuuuuge clash. One for the ages one might even say. This one will potentially see an outright bottom dweller. That’s something to look forward to right? Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along.

Form – Last 6 games

Warriors - LDLLLL

Rats – LLLLLW

Players to watch

BigJoeD_ will be looking to continue his good form in the ruck into this game whist for the Swampies @Gotthegoods has led nearly all season in the “frees against” stat. Can he continue his form?

Prediction

NIL all draw

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday
Goodes.... Good E s.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back