Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Matt Hardy
wonderswarriorsheader.png

Coming off a week where their leading goalkicker was held goalless, the Wonders head back home to lick their wounds and warm up with a match against a lower placed opponent...how long until they're back on top?

The Warriors are holding onto eighth, but could have been so much higher without that draw...can they get themselves a win over a higher opponent?

It's the battle of the teams nicknames starting with the letter "W"...it may sound like something you'd see on Sesame Street, but which of the teams here are the real muppets?

ODDS: Supplied by PhenomBet
please gamble responsibly

WINNER:
West Coast Wonders: $1.57
Coney Island Warriors: $4.33
The letter W: $1.01

BEST HISTORICAL MONMENT:
The Colosseum: $5
Coney Island Subway Station: $5.55
The Big Lobster: $1.01

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Wonders

131824.jpg

haydo

The Wonders captain has been the Fred Medal leader all season, but after last week's goalless performance, does he still have anything left to give?

5c9235df09a020947065b7b66c2c134a.jpeg

Elton Johns Wig

Elton shouldn't be worried about this week. He should, however be worried about next week when he finally takes me on in a match for the first time since Season 23 Round 2...

Warriors

168960.jpg

RedVest4

Still coasting of his 40-odd possession game last season, vesty hasn't really done that much since. Is this the game where he gets his groove back?

123839.jpg

zackah

2010 called, it wants its Stewie Griffin avatar back.

Phenom's Tip

Wonders by a miracle.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11:59 pm AEDT on Thursday.

Im contemplating backing myself to get benched for the first time this season
My first 4 games 100% game time, I thought how good is this.

Benched twice in game 5, then then last round, the disgrace that I won't mention again.

I would love nothing more then to see you benched from the 13 minute mark, We could see if you handle it with as much Grace as I have.:D

My first 4 games 100% game time, I thought how good is this.

Benched twice in game 5, then then last round, the disgrace that I won't mention again.

I would love nothing more then to see you benched from the 13 minute mark, We could see if you handle it with as much Grace as I have.:D
I wont enjoy it if it happens. But thats exactly why im considering it as my terms for the challenge this week. Havent been benched before. If i get benched i win?

Seems like good odds for you

Edit: i saw you "grace" it wasnt graceful

I wont enjoy it if it happens. But thats exactly why im considering it as my terms for the challenge this week. Havent been benched before. If i get benched i win?

Seems like good odds for you

Edit: i saw you "grace" it wasnt graceful
Oh so the challenge is just another way for Sim to heck me over.

Hmm. let me think on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonders by plenty.

Will this be where BLERN is silenced both on field and off field.

I would ask the Warriors Captain to man him up against me, but after my last round effort, I am going to shut the hell up and not pump myself up this week.

Hi Sim, Love your work.
Wait, you use on field performance as an indication of whether you should pump yourself up or not? I just say I'm going to kick 21 goals this week and leave it at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back