Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Swamprats_vs_Warriors.jpg

Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors
Match Preview – Round 12​

Summary

With the Super Qooty weekend now over we turn our attentions to round 12 of the SFA season. This match contains the bottom placed Sin City Swamprats taking on the top 8 side in the Coney Island Warriors. With the Swamprats really struggling on-field this season we can’t see them winning this one as the Warriors would be hoping to cement themselves inside the top 4 by the end of the weekend.

It’s been a long season for the bottom place Swamprats but that hasn’t tindered their posting style. Plenty of activity still despite the results which makes for a well-run club and with the unfortunate passing of one of their posters last week, they could easily throw in the towel but I just can’t see them doing that. The league is already in talks of a charity match in memory of Drazah which is an amazing tribute.

LAST TIME THEY MET

Warriors_vs_Swamprats.jpg

The last time these two clubs met was back in Round 1 of this season when the whole SFA community were buzzing for the start of a new season. Posting numbers were up and banter was at an all-time high. Fast forward 11 weeks and we’ve hit a bit of a posting slump and match threads seem a little slower.

The Warriors came out with the chocolates in their round 1 encounter winning by 8 points. It was a battle of the midfielders with @red vest winning the battle with a whopping 45 disposal game. Freofalcon wasn’t too far behind with 32 while new Warriors recruit Itsmyshow played through the midfield and finished with 28. craffles led the way up forward with a bag of 6 while a few smaller forwards in zackah and db swannie finished with 3.

For the Swamprats it was their first match under new captain Ant Bear. It was a clean contest with his new team mate Dingster picking up 38 disposals going head to head with Red Vest. Ant Bear himself tried his best with 27 disposals but it didn’t count for much with the L next to his team’s name at the end of the match. Cloud_ finished with 5 goals up forward while the ever reliable Gray Day finished with 3.

LEAGUE TEAMS
Sin City Swamprats – Round 11 Team
B: Macca19 - bergholt - ChristopHaha
HB: Power Raid - Butler - Quadzilla
C: gaskin - ShaunDuggan- sportsmaniac89
HF: Grav - Dingster - drazah
F: Fizzler - Cloud_ Gray Day
R:
MaxMinch - Ant Bear - philreich
INT:
NEGAN - katmanblue

Coney Island Warriors – Round 11 Team
B:
Raveneyes - Kabanna - Reginald Perrin
HB: BoshtrichBurger - candiehappy - db swannie
C: I Dont Care - RedVest4 - Freofalcon
HF: Dips - comewhatmay - Le Grille
F: Ilksy - Itsmyshow - Morganashlee
R: Packedlunch - zackah - Frankston Rover
INT: Norm Landrover - Lord_Flashheart

Captains please submit Official Team Sheets by 11.59 AEST Thursday

Oh...back in the sewers again
No-one has been game to open your licker for cleaning.

Edit: locker. But licker works, so I'll let it stand.

No-one has been game to open your licker for cleaning.

Edit: locker. But licker works, so I'll let it stand.
We only need the punchline...

...by the ears :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which of you bastards are responsible for topping Gray Day? :mad:
I could tell you which pencil dick flog mashed on Gray Day but then that very Pencil dick flog will mash on me too causing me to be banned... It should be pretty obvious who it was though. He is a known Bay 13 mod ball cupper and masher.
A grade flog.

I could tell you which pencil dick flog mashed on Gray Day but then that very Pencil dick flog will mash on me too causing me to be banned... It should be pretty obvious who it was though. He is a known Bay 13 mod ball cupper and masher.
A grade flog.
In English?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back