Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

fgcPa6zT_400x400.jpg

Nathan-Browninner-370x400.jpg

barrett.jpg

Cornes: Herpa derpa derp. Herpa werpa lerpa herpa kerpa blah blah blah.
Brown: What a cracker we have in store here, two very evenly matched teams who are both sitting 5-4 on the table. The winner can really make a charge for the top 4 but the loser falls back a bit and could be in danger of falling out of the 8.
Cornes: Huh?
Brown: Sportsbet currently has the Warriors minor favourites as they are at home but expect some money to be put on the Demons as cats2rise is improving week-by-week and is set to tear the comp apart sooner rather than later. What does concern me though is the form of roo2macca who was recruited to the Demons as a versatile beast who could dominate any position. We saw glimpses at the Dragons across HF, in the FP, at CHB and even stints in the middle but has been underwhelming at CHF. Perhaps a change in position? At least Elton Johns Wig has been a consistent recruit for them.
Cornes: Wakshfkahfa
Barrett: I'm a four eyed lame-o and I wear the same stupid suit every day at...
Brown: Either way, the Demons have no doubt improved after the season from hell last year but the Warriors look to be thereabouts as well. They've been hammered in 4 of their last 5 finals but surely a strong finish to the season can help give them some confidence?
Cornes: Sorry, I just need to respond to this ******* on twitter who thinks I'm a s**t truck. I may be a failed firefighter but at least I don't live in my mother's basement taking potshots at 300 game superstars!
Brown: Hope you enjoy what will be a ripper of a game this weekend!

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday.

This is the game we need to win Demons! Will put us in good stead for the rest of the season and hopefully to work ourselves into finals.
That's if we don't capitulate.

fgcPa6zT_400x400.jpg

Nathan-Browninner-370x400.jpg

barrett.jpg

Cornes: Herpa derpa derp. Herpa werpa lerpa herpa kerpa blah blah blah.
Brown: What a cracker we have in store here, two very evenly matched teams who are both sitting 5-4 on the table. The winner can really make a charge for the top 4 but the loser falls back a bit and could be in danger of falling out of the 8.
Cornes: Huh?
Brown: Sportsbet currently has the Warriors minor favourites as they are at home but expect some money to be put on the Demons as cats2rise is improving week-by-week and is set to tear the comp apart sooner rather than later. What does concern me though is the form of roo2macca who was recruited to the Demons as a versatile beast who could dominate any position. We saw glimpses at the Dragons across HF, in the FP, at CHB and even stints in the middle but has been underwhelming at CHF. Perhaps a change in position? At least Elton Johns Wig has been a consistent recruit for them.
Cornes: Wakshfkahfa
Barrett: I'm a four eyed lame-o and I wear the same stupid suit every day at...
Brown: Either way, the Demons have no doubt improved after the season from hell last year but the Warriors look to be thereabouts as well. They've been hammered in 4 of their last 5 finals but surely a strong finish to the season can help give them some confidence?
Cornes: Sorry, I just need to respond to this ******* on twitter who thinks I'm a s**t truck. I may be a failed firefighter but at least I don't live in my mother's basement taking potshots at 300 game superstars!
Brown: Hope you enjoy what will be a ripper of a game this weekend!

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday.
This is bullshit. There's no way Brown would speak this much and only mention Sportsbet once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back