Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

90090932.png

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET:

B: Dennis ClarkeM - jd2010 - peterss
HB: Bucketss - manboob - Noobz0r
C: GWBogan - StFly - 06Premiers
HF: 2121 - NSWCROW - sjohns12
F: The City Boyz - Quivorir - Uncle_Leo
R: Fryer Tuck - Golumless - SM

INT: matty_boy08 - winty

Last edited:

Rrrrrrrrr JoshWoodenLeg our resident pirate.
Some say his 'wood' is a barrier, but if any of you cone heads hit the post, you'll know what for.:huh:
The umpires are checking if that shaved the post... and signal the affirmative..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else forget that the Warriors were actually a club in the SFA? I swear we've played the Furies at least 7 times since the last time we had this mob.

Who plays for you? Frankston Rover? Show yourselves.

MATCH THREADS!!!! SOMEBODY IS GOING TO WIN!!! SOMEBODY IS GOING TO LOSE!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!

Wait. The heck. You don't play for the Roys...?

Please rectify this at once, or join the Gumbies. I can use a man of your talents in my organisation.

Did anyone else forget that the Warriors were actually a club in the SFA? I swear we've played the Furies at least 7 times since the last time we had this mob.

Who plays for you? Frankston Rover? Show yourselves.
They're the s**t expansion team. I agree, irrelevant since DJ and BJD left.

Wait. The ****. You don't play for the Roys...?

Please rectify this at once, or join the Gumbies. I can use a man of your talents in my organisation.
Roys no more. I sought a change from all the losses and joined a team that is full of losses. :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back