Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 7 - Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

k4ftb4.jpg

BsreIXD.png

1st v 4th

Welcome to this game which is miraculously not MOTR. In this match-up we have the 4th placed Warriors take on the all-conquering 1st placed Royals, who are on their quest for a record six straight premierships. The Royals have been filling up the stat sheet with three of the top five disposal getters and two of the top 10 goal kickers.

Players to Watch

Royals

OES – has been instrumental in the Royals season to date. Has kicked 19 goals in 6 matches from a Forward Pocket. A monumental performance.

Footypie32 – the Royal veteran has again been busy, leading the league in kicks.

Thatsapaddlin – the star Royal has been excelling in all facets of the game of late and has established himself as one of the competition’s stars.

Warriors

RedVest4 – the word prolific would be an understatement. Leads the league in disposals, averaging 29.7 disposals a game nearly 5 clear from the next in line

Frankston Rover – ruours circulating that the Warriors’ captain will miss this week’s encounter due to either inability to post a team sheet, or lack of testicular fortitude (or both).

craffles – league reprobate has proven himself one of the better forwards in the league averaging 3.7 goals per game.

Last Time They Met

Last season’s Wooden Spoon Final (https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...old-city-royals-at-the-golden-throne.1167773/)

The Gold City Royals emerged victorious and handed the Warrior’s their first spoon. Blacky had 30 disposals and Frankston Rover was busy with a big bag of melts

Brokelads Betting

Royals: $1.30
Warriors: $4.20

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pm AEST on Thursday

After being suspended for stupid reasons, I was devastated.

Turns out I miss playing the Royals.

Things aren't so bad after all. :)

One less loss on your record

Understandable that being captain of Warriors would force you to look on the bright side

FRANKIE SAY SILLY THINGS

FRANKIE POSTS MORE AGAINST ROYALS LAST SEASON THAN ANY OTHER TEAM

You guys make me feel so much more superior.

One less loss on your record

Understandable that being captain of Warriors would force you to look on the bright side

Loss?

UnsteadyGregariousCaribou.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true that IMS had more shots on goal last week than the Royals have had all year??

That depends, how many shots did you have last week?

This news saddens me, why were you suspended?

This news saddens me, why were you suspended?

Here are my changes from last week:

CHANGES:
Itsmyshow Wing > FF
craffles FF > Wing

See the issue?

That's right, I listed the position as Wing instead of W. It's kind of a big deal apparently.

Here are my changes from last week:

CHANGES:
Itsmyshow Wing > FF
craffles FF > Wing

See the issue?

That's right, I listed the position as Wing instead of W. It's kind of a big deal apparently.

You sicken me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back