Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 8: Geelong Wolves v Coney Island Warriors at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

TEAMSHEETS MUST BE IN BY 11:59PM THIS THURSDAY

upload_2017-3-20_23-9-16.png

VS

upload_2017-3-20_23-9-2.png

CONGRATS ON THE WARRIORS ON 100 GAMES IN THE SWEET FA. This is a wonderful achievement and I can only wish you further joy as your team makes an impact on the league for years to come.

Speaking of Joy, none of it for the Warriors who are currently languishing in a meager last place. Stone, *******, last. What a fall for a team that usually prides itself on success.

Whatever the reason for their recent failures, the Warriors will be looking to arrest this away from home against a fired up Wolves outfit who are reeling after the loss of Miggs. It will be a tough battle however, a mid season leadership swap has left the wolves in a strong position, with the positive culture at the club beginning to permeate into team performance. Whether we see that manifest itself as a win remains to be seen.

This reporter predicts a hardly fought minnow battle. Geelong Wolves by 45 points.

Who to Watch?

SM: Will explode this game, has told me himself. 120 DT points for the lad

Willo_: Will explode this game, I have no evidence for this, 85 DT points for the lad.

cats2rise: Wrong team

Wooshette: Will be looking to arrest team disunity with a strong performance this week.

Congrats on Wise Guy Sam for his move to the wolves

Tip: Warriors by 10

Mood: Existential Pain.

Last edited:

TEAMSHEETS MUST BE IN BY 11:59PM THIS THURSDAY

View attachment 347738

VS

View attachment 347737

CONGRATS ON THE WARRIORS ON 100 GAMES IN THE SWEET FA. This is a wonderful achievement and I can only wish you further joy as your team makes an impact on the league for years to come.

Speaking of Joy, none of it for the Warriors who are currently languishing in a meager last place. Stone, *******, last. What a fall for a team that usually prides itself on success.

Whatever the reason for their recent failures, the Warriors will be looking to arrest this away from home against a fired up Wolves outfit who are reeling after the loss of Miggs. It will be a tough battle however, a mid season leadership swap has left the wolves in a strong position, with the positive culture at the club beginning to permeate into team performance. Whether we see that manifest itself as a win remains to be seen.

This reporter predicts a hardly fought minnow battle. Geelong Wolves by 45 points.

Who to Watch?

SM: Will explode this game, has told me himself. 120 DT points for the lad

Willo_: Will explode this game, I have no evidence for this, 85 DT points for the lad.

cats2rise: Wrong team

Wooshette: Will be looking to arrest team disunity with a strong performance this week.

Tip: Warriors by 10

Mood: Existential Pain.
Nice op berb

As I'm sure all you Wolves rejects have already heard, this is my first season of SFA and I've already taken the competition by storm. My presence in this league has been labeled "transformational" by some and "mind blowing" by others which means you cretins are in for a treat this week.

So. I'm going to be completely upfront Corio Bay pups, we're here to bend you over and it ain't personal, it's just what we do to minnow teams. Which means keep the sooking & moaning to yourselves because you've been forewarned and know what to expect. When we taunt you after the game for failing to provide a challenge you should humbly accept your inadequacy both as a football team and as individuals, and crawl back into whatever slimy holes you emerged from.

Once again there's nothing personal about it kids, if in some far-flung era your club ever manages to heave itself up to our level I'm sure we'll happily to pay it the respect its due, but for now your shameful inadequacy demeans us both so be thankful we've consented to grace you with our presence at all as we show you how football should be played. Watch and learn from the big boys.

Big congratulations to Lord_Flashheart on his 100th game and to Dips on his 100th as a Warrior.

Can't see us losing this one.

As I'm sure all you Wolves rejects have already heard, this is my first season of SFA and I've already taken the competition by storm. My presence in this league has been labeled "transformational" by some and "mind blowing" by others which means you cretins are in for a treat this week.

So. I'm going to be completely upfront Corio Bay pups, we're here to bend you over and it ain't personal, it's just what we do to minnow teams. Which means keep the sooking & moaning to yourselves because you've been forewarned and know what to expect. When we taunt you after the game for failing to provide a challenge you should humbly accept your inadequacy both as a football team and as individuals, and crawl back into whatever slimy holes you emerged from.

Once again there's nothing personal about it kids, if in some far-flung era your club ever manages to heave itself up to our level I'm sure we'll happily to pay it the respect its due, but for now your shameful inadequacy demeans us both so be thankful we've consented to grace you with our presence at all as we show you how football should be played. Watch and learn from the big boys.
Well it appears we have stumbled upon "Hawthorn Nakia"

Well it appears we have stumbled upon "Hawthorn Nakia"
Uhh let's get a couple of things straight boyo

Unlike Nakia....
1. I've never welched on promising to cancel my account
2. I don't make threads after losing a game in which I label my entire team peahearts
3. I don't steal other people's avatars
4. I don't taunt opposition posters then run away like a bitch when they offer av/sig bets
5. I don't threaten to stab opposition supporters after losing a prelim

So yeah, kindly take your Nakia comparison & GAGF mate. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

347213_4cb43ceb0d39631bb920239d3c173bf6.JPG
Gotta love how the male brain works. Female with a wolf's head & 80s Flashdance socks taking a s**t but the hips still make her look sexy as hell.

Uhh let's get a couple of things straight boyo

Unlike Nakia....
1. I've never welched on promising to cancel my account
2. I don't make threads after losing a game in which I label my entire team peahearts
3. I don't steal other people's avatars
4. I don't taunt opposition posters then run away like a bitch when they offer av/sig bets
5. I don't threaten to stab opposition supporters after losing a prelim

So yeah, kindly take your Nakia comparison & GAGF mate. :)
Thoughts Nakia

Yawn.

Geelong, what a tip of a place

You've got it wrong, kiddo. It's not Geelong in Victoria, it's Geelong in Fantasia. So it's actually worse.

I couldn't see you losing the admin race yet here we are

Pretty hard to beat a bloke who's got the utensil of the current Admin in his mouth.

Wouldn't even give me a go... :(

Nobody will disputes that the Warriors give people the shits.

Wait til Sunday. It'll be like you went to India.

Probably should stop listening to the Royals. You will turn into a cranky old geezer with false airs of superiority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back