Official Match Thread S22 Round 16 Dragons FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

S22 Round 16 Dragons FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ Dragon Island

azMXDhi.png

VS

266522_b965b609597670476a562b8ee0716083.png

The finals are drawing close and with only two roster games left and we find the 10th placed Dragons FFC playing the 4th placed Coney Island Warriors. The Warriors managed a 1 goal victory over the Swamprats in round 15 while the Dragons had a heart-breaking 2 point loss to the Wonders.

Players to watch:
Warriors: Jazny is averaging 24 disposals and is one of the keys to the Warriors midfield firing while Benwah83 is also a solid contributor. They want Packedlunch to be taking home a bag of sausage rolls up front.

Dragons: Dragons don’t keep team stats so you’ll have to ask Hate but from what I can tell VSTone and Sam_Malone both kicked 3 goals in round 15 while Ljp86 managed 2 goals and 21 possessions.

_Cayz_'s tip: Warriors by 10 goals.

Sorry that is all you are getting this week because I am in the middle of exams, please have this consolatory doggo .gif instead:

200.gif

Your official team thread sheet must be posted by 11:59pm Thursday 10 November 2016.

Must win game this week, back at home too so we'll be on familiar turf.

Need to come out all guns blazing if we want to get our season back on track! :thumbsu:

ANNOUNCEMENT: It's LAAAAADIES NIGHT @ the Dragon Island Inn

Player Auctions, Meat tray raffles and karaoke.

Wooshette - bring a plate.

Us Dragons go for result, rather than the journey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careful everyone... I think Woosh might be experiencing her menses.
You're better than that cummo..besides I have no insides left for 'menses' so my bitch isn't restricted to once a month.

You're better than that cummo..besides I have no insides left for 'menses' so my bitch isn't restricted to once a month.

Sounds like cammo's head and his stupidity...

Dragons. More like little tiny lizards that you can step on at any time. Hahahaha Hahahaha

Right?!??

You're right. I am. Or I should be. The season's just so long that the strain of producing new, ground-breaking, high quality material is taking its toll.

And i haven't eaten. I'm not myself when I'm hungry. And I'm allergic to peanuts.

Im going to steal some new stuff from reddit and claim it as my own... brb

You're right. I am. Or I should be. The season's just so long that the strain of producing new, ground-breaking, high quality material is taking its toll.

And i haven't eaten. I'm not myself when I'm hungry. And I'm allergic to peanuts.

Dont worry, it's just us and we don't give a f*** how s**t your posting is. I'm happy to have a chilled week with no pressure to be clever..make it easier for you guys.

Doesn't every season for you dragon?

BANG, FR on fire again!

Dont worry, it's just us and we don't give a f*** how s**t your posting is. I'm happy to have a chilled week with no pressure to be clever..make it easier for you guys.
In fairness, we like to elevate ourselves above the flotsam and jetsam of the SFA by posting witty, intelligible stuff. I just cant be bothered.

Lets have an argument about arnotts shapes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back