Official Match Thread S22 Round 15: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Warriors are set to play the Swamprats in what is sure to be the game of the round!

spookism is on fire at the moment for the Rats while Frankston Rover has been putting in the hard yards for the Warriors.
seUrWwS.png

Who's your tip?

Make sure to get your team sheet posted properly or else Hitler will get you. 11:59pm Thursday night Gippsland time.

266534_b965b609597670476a562b8ee0716083.png

PS It's Power Raid's 100th game for the Rats, well done PR.

PPS Smartys Power posts match threads like he performs in Grand Finals.

Warriors are set to play the Swamprats in what is sure to be the game of the round!

spookism is on fire at the moment for the Rats while Frankston Rover has been putting in the hard yards for the Warriors.
seUrWwS.png

Who's your tip?

Make sure to get your team sheet posted properly or else Hitler will get you. 11:59pm Thursday night Gippsland time.

266534_b965b609597670476a562b8ee0716083.png

PS It's Power Raid's 100th game for the Rats, well done PR.

PPS Smartys Power posts match threads like he performs in Grand Finals.
lols, good one Cloud, the natives were getting restless...

Power Raid you promised us grass and ass.

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spycam footage of the Gobblers in training this week......and you'll never BELIEVE what they're doing.......

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FHotDogGIFclip10Compressed.gif

My god look at that enthusiasm Rats......we're cooked !!!!!

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pic has been trademarked by Smartys Power. Lawsuit coming.

Also, hi Woosh. :)
Hello old utensil, lets play a drinking game Friday night and see who can be the biggest qunt. I've got a bottle of lychee liqueur some idiot gave me for Xmas I need to get rid of and I can't think of a better team to drink that crap with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back