Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
01MainHeader.gif

VS

266520_fb04c3be81917f24446c7a1ea3bdb3a3.png

Fresh off a regulation win against the struggling Hawks, the Demons continue their impressive winning streak and hope to draw even closer to league leaders the Las Vegas Bears by welcoming Wooshette and her Warriors to Mount Buller for the match of the round.

The Demons have been in ferocious form since an ordinary start and currently sit second. They will be keen to see where they really are facing the sixth placed Warriors who have everything to play for, not least of all being the 200th game of celebrated Warrior Frankston Rover, lovingly known as Frankston Warrior by the league admin. He is the club so the away team will be doing everything in their power to get him a win.

The Demons are super solid though and are being well led in the middle by personal friend of the administrator Van_Power and winning form is the best form. Expect this one to go the full four quarters with the home side holding the edge.

Captains, teams to be posted by 11.59pm on Thursday.

I'd like to thank the league for giving me a guaranteed win for my milestone game.

I look forward to a 10 goal win against the snow bunnies.

#Frankies200

I'd like to thank the league for giving me a guaranteed win for my milestone game.

I look forward to a 10 goal win against the snow bunnies.

#Frankies200
I congratulate you on 200 games and being a Spurs man, but dislike you for being a Hawks supporter. Being a Warriors player does not invoke any real emotion apart from amusement.

Go Dees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back