Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

2cfytde.jpg

Vs.

330fs5l.jpg

A massive game for both sides who are both fighting to stay in touch with the top 4.

The Warriors are coming off a disappointing loss to the Wolves and will be looking to bounce back this week – especially at home. The Warriors have been strong in attack but it’s their back six that have not really settled this season. This will need to tighten up if they are to be a chance.

The Bombers are coming off a big win over ladder leaders The Bears but consistency has not been their strong suit so far. The issue for the Bombers is their attack is the worst on the competition – scoring only 633 points so far this season. Their defence, however, is very, very good, so it makes for an intriguing contest.

A true ‘8 point game’ this one, with the loser sliding well back into the pack. It promises to be a cracking game.

Players to Watch

Warriors: Jazny, Packedlunch, boncer34 in game 299.

Bombers: HaroLad, KohPhi, dennis crumpet

Tip: Warriors at home by 12 points.

Big game this one. Looking forward to getting DapperJong back, tasting Wooshette's muffins again and hearing that Packedlunch's dog is fit and well.

Bombits don't stand a chance.

Last time I stood anywhere near you I almost died from your stench of failure. Fat chance I'm doing it again.

Says the bloke who lets HaroLad have a position of power at his club...

#potkettle

Says the bloke who lets HaroLad have a position of power at his club...

#potkettle
HaroLad has just announced a new line of aftershave. It's called 'Reek of Awesome'. We can bring some for you (not your mates, I don't like them) if you'd like?

HaroLad has just announced a new line of aftershave. It's called 'Reek of Awesome'. We can bring some for you (not your mates, I don't like them) if you'd like?

I like how your logo looks like the end of a penis too. It's a fitting tribute.

#bellends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait?? Wooshette is letting people taste her muffins???

Looking forward to this one, despite the fact that Damper Jong is part of the Warriors.

beez give me the square back, it's my turn

Y

What's wrong with DJ? Did he send your family to a "Reprogramming Camp"? Or did you just see him with no pants on?

*show.

Nothing really, he just pissed me off by being quoted in the Harry Potter Werewolf game more than anything else, even more than Dogs revealing dennis crumpet on day one when he didn't need to!!!

I think Haro has stolen some of that off my recently released aftershave "Reek of Foursome".. maybe some of the Warriors would like me to spray it on them??

Reek.

How appropriate for young HaroLad.

wCG1AlC.gif

I think Haro has stolen some of that off my recently released aftershave "Reek of Foursome".. maybe some of the Warriors would like me to spray it on them??

Being gang raped in prison isn't a 'foursome', champ.

Nothing really, he just pissed me off by being quoted in the Harry Potter Werewolf game more than anything else, even more than Dogs revealing dennis crumpet on day one when he didn't need to!!!

Hey listen if you've got a crush on me just tell me.

he just pissed me off by being quoted in the Harry Potter Werewolf game more than anything else

Never has so much nerdness been posted in one post on BigFooty. Except maybe on the Umpires Forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back