Official Match Thread Season 22 - Round Three - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The MOTR this week is an exciting one where we will find out if the Bears can keep their streak going, or if the Swampies will overrun them. Both teams are coming off exciting wins last week, so definitely tune in for this match of the round.

I'll edit in the stats and the like probably tomorrow afternoon. It's been a big weekend and I have work tomorrow.

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11:59 PM Melbourne time on Thursday the 11th of August with everything correct.

Have a photo of a smiling otter.
Smiling-Sea-Otter-550.jpg

I just had a look at your team thread and I don't know many of you at all.

I mean, I know brahj but he still hasn't returned the lawnmower I lent him so he can eat a bag.

Lent him? brahj you've had his lawnmower since before Easter?

I'm just sitting here waiting for the gif extraordinaire NSWCROW ooh this could be a fun week...
I'm pretty sure he hasn't caught up on last night's result yet... :oops:

Gray Day is the man to go to for gifs nowadays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you only come prematurely on mondays though?

Of course not, i don't discriminate. I get in there and get the job done as quickly as possible no matter what day it is.

The Mrs loves it. I know because she regularly texts her friend then sneaks out the house not long after. No doubt to brag about how quickly i came.

Of course not, i don't discriminate. I get in there and get the job done as quickly as possible no matter what day it is.

The Mrs loves it. I know because she regularly texts her friend then sneaks out the house not long after. No doubt to brag about how quickly i came.
Could be a cheeky 3some possibility there

It's still Monday.. This thread has come prematurely. I also come prematurely. I like this thread already.
I thought the sexual favors finished last week. It's only Monday FFS get me a bourbon

Matera92

Both haven't lost as captain
Both have had 100% team sheets
One of us will lose this claim this week

Have a beer, good sir. It shall be a good week

Now go **** yourself campaigner
It could be a draw. It's been known to happen...

Yeh i dunno. This friend of hers must be a good talker. Everytime the mrs comes home she is just exhausted. She walks in all sweaty as well. The air con must be broken around her friends place.
Definate 3some possibility. Just dont cross swords

I thought the sexual favors finished last week. It's only Monday FFS get me a bourbon

Would you like the special i have going on in honor of this premature thread? A free shot of baileys. Not that special right? Well no. The special part is that is served by being shot all over your face.

Would you like the special i have going on in honor of this premature thread? A free shot of baileys. Not that special right? Well no. The special part is that is served by being shot all over your face.
I'll take two.

2? You drive a hard bargain. I'm going to have to serve them 45 seconds apart because of.. um.. preparation time.
They must be big glasses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back