Official Match Thread Season 21 Round 15 - Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

In this year’s Australian Open, eventual Champion Novak Djokovic had his tightest match in Round 4, stretched to 5 sets by Gilles Simon, while Bernard Tomic lost to Finalist Andy Murray in straight sets.

In 1988, Mike Tyson defeated Larry Holmes in a Round 4 KO to retain his WBA, WBC and IBF titles

There are some huge round 4 games this year. The West Coast Eagles play Richmond in the AFL. The North Queensland Cowboys host the Sydney Roosters in the NRL. The V8 Supercars take to Phillip Island. And in the SFA…

That doesn’t matter as its round 15

yiWzfnzwbkuir7alpzzH0vYrsbguXqM87QjKoU6B3MGl9LS-0VO8kYPogSyqI5dir4wgcrKbLJeQQg_2g7RCtwvuCuBxdJMDwdMR3-37c0A0u4HI28CFNQOlqzmVlaot22ugkAhC
VS
mj8qNlrTbW_mLY_choCNuj2zmQhaAS_9vb6lka-ZLKC9ybMdhvlkGMFHjW8FvCxghJ8nUoOeURN72eM0YhmFFpTm9nZonBymNJzPp-DZyA2mRG4-5wPz_C0Ral5GQXYPlFjNRNIL

TALE OF THE TAPE

Form: The furies cheated and demanded a resim and walked away with the win.

The Warriors choked and went down by 5 points.

Venue: The Furies home ground at Punt Road

Ladder Position: Furies 6th, 7-7 101.23%, Warriors 2nd, 10-4, 112.39%

Players to watch: Warriors – Wooshette, FreoFalcon and toxic.

Furies – Sterge10, footy_Fumbler

Tip: Warriors by 12 points

Last week’s teams: Furies -

FB: Nostradumbass - Michaels - Equus

HB: footy_fumbler - Helen Wheels - Coxy_

C: Nuffers - Sterge10 - _Cayz_

HF: RodneyDangerfield - sante - Gentlemen

FF: tigland - Tarkyn_24 - flaps

R: Shadow Man - This Is Anfield - sausageroll

INT: Stevi_Tigers - bananatigz

Warriors -

B: Les Norton, Packedlunch, Norm Landrover

HB: BoshtrichBurger, BigJoeD_, Raveneyes

C: Lord_Flashheart, DapperJong, zackah

HF: Chappyuk, boncer34, Benwah83

F: Mr_Smooth, Reginald Perrin, Frankston Rover

FOLL: Wooshette, toxic, Freofalcon

I/C: Sydney Bloods, Mr Blicavs

Captains, please ensure that your teams are submitted by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday Feb 18th and that the post contains the words “Official Team Sheet”

Too much pulled port on match day

:p. Wouldn't surprise me!

Maybe he only took into account my game in the practice match, in the re-sim I picked up 30 disposals, but Bays was B.O.G.

In this year’s Australian Open, eventual Champion Novak Djokovic had his tightest match in Round 4, stretched to 5 sets by Gilles Simon, while Bernard Tomic lost to Finalist Andy Murray in straight sets.

In 1988, Mike Tyson defeated Larry Holmes in a Round 4 KO to retain his WBA, WBC and IBF titles

There are some huge round 4 games this year. The West Coast Eagles play Richmond in the AFL. The North Queensland Cowboys host the Sydney Roosters in the NRL. The V8 Supercars take to Phillip Island. And in the SFA…

(mutters to self)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell i've never been so confident

I'm licking my lips thinking about lining up on Sterge who is the ultimate try-hard.

EKA favourite and only because I'm so ******* inactive.

Not this week, m89

It is certainly an interesting sideline to this clash - the two EKA favourites going head to head.

I know I'm biased, but I think DapperJong has his nose slightly in front of sausageroll at this stage

It is certainly an interesting sideline to this clash - the two EKA favourites going head to head.

I know I'm biased, but I think DapperJong has his nose slightly in front of sausageroll at this stage

And my nose doesn't go too far so you know

******* hell i've never been so confident

I'm licking my lips thinking about lining up on Sterge who is the ultimate try-hard.

EKA favourite and only because I'm so ******* inactive.

Not this week, m89

And here I was about to say the masterchef thread on the M&E board reminded me you're alright and I have changed my mind and added you to Wooshette on the list of decent Warriors

Then you go and do this

UsJ1a1N.gif

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 12.38.42 pm.png

And we all know where that leads (gross)

I can handle this .gif attack Sterge. It's like nothing is even happening.

I can handle this .gif attack Sterge. It's like nothing is even happening.

If Furry jokes is all you have i'm just gonna do a Millky and stop posting for the week

If Furry jokes is all you have i'm just gonna do a Millky and stop posting for the week

Gee that'll net you the EKA 4 sure. But you'll see that it's not all I have. You can't go without playing you lot mentioning it, however.

I mean, what you freaks do to those cute little animals...

There is no way Bays misses out on the EKA now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back