Official Match Thread S21 Round 11: Baghdad Bandits vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

222363_b21b66a2382f1e1a3a0d676bc48fcec4.png
222356_8ce74448db552d8f77022af83661be17.png

The Swamprats, led by spookism, are hanging onto to 8th position like a Stage 5 clinger and will be aiming to beat up on the Bandits to boost their finals beliefs. (Ooh, alliteration).

Standing in the way of a Swamprats victory are beez, Shermy and promising rookie dennis kermit, with the latter aiming to increase his EKA chances. I know there will be some hoping for an underdog victory here. As a member of a team floating around tenuously in 6th place, I am one of them. Go Bandits.

Tip: Bandits by 1.

Captains, please submit your teamsheet by 11:59pm AEST Thursday (set your alarms guys)

Hello Swampies. Bandits, we are going into Sundays game as the underdogs, not because the sim is f***ed, but because the Swampies feel this is a home game.

Damn you and your grubby criminal hands being near our stuff.

Hello Swampies. Bandits, we are going into Sundays game as the underdogs, not because the sim is f***ed, but because the Swampies feel this is a home game.

Damn you and your grubby criminal hands being near our stuff.
That's no good. We don't play well at home..:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh.

Looking forward to this game as we rejoin the winners list, not looking forward to listening to the drivel spewed by these ponies.

Not looking forward to the whining from these soap bandits whilst they are being rogered thoroughly

Ugh.

Looking forward to this game as we rejoin the winners list, not looking forward to listening to the drivel spewed by these ponies.
I was about to congratulate on getting your one post of the way early but I see you've gone posted again.

#increasingtheaverage
#yesterdaysheros

Anyhoo, so far a sub par season, but we are in the eight so that's no all bad...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back