Official Match Thread S21 Round 7: Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 11.28.42 PM.png VS Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 11.22.50 PM.png

Bears - WLLWWW
Warriors - LWLWWW

The 3rd placed Warriors travel to Vegas this week to play the 4th placed Bears in an epic match up…both teams are on a 3 game winning streak and have their eyes on a top 2 position coming into the half way mark of the season. Both teams will be confident and pumped and the atmosphere in Vegas will be electric..the Bears and the hookers will be getting a good work out.

With respected Bear’s Captain brahj announcing he will be handing over the reins at the end of S21, rumours abound of infighting and unrest in Vegas with Quivorir and miss_kate18 not only fighting over goal square positions but also leadership positions. Could this spoil the Teddy Bear’s picnic in round 7? Let’s hope so!

Quivoir calling for the ball..and the captaincy

Players to watch
Warriors - Lord Flasheart and that kilt in an updraft..
DapperJong still playing on a broken leg

Bears - brahj Matera92 kane249 and DemonJim all having stellar seasons..brahj is the glue in this team and is at elite level in stats

In a mouth-watering battle, all eyes will be on Power Forwards miss_kate18 (Bears) and Reginald Perrin (Warriors) who jointly lead the SFA goalkicking

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 12.03.03 AM.png

Tipette for round 7
The Coney Crew by 3 in an epic battle and a bitchy game thread.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by 11:59pm Melbourne Time on Thursday 10th of March in a post that contains the words "Official Team Sheet."

Last edited:

OKAY big daddy J DONG is here to see what "goodz" Vegas has to offer. Put some syrup on those pancakes, babyyyyy!

Great to see the Bears catering for our specific 'tastes' on this visit

funny%20vegas%20pics.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure whether miss_kate18 appearing on the goal kicking ladder ahead of me is a miss_take or a piss_take, but this week it will be rectified.

I'm planning on getting high, on my team's supply, in the Stadium in the Sky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back