Official Match Thread S21 Round 4 - East Side Hawks v Mt Buller Demons @ Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

round 4.jpg
In this year’s Australian Open, eventual Champion Novak Djokovic had his tightest match in Round 4, stretched to 5 sets by Gilles Simon, while Bernard Tomic lost to Finalist Andy Murray in straight sets.
In 1988, Mike Tyson defeated Larry Holmes in a Round 4 KO to retain his WBA, WBC and IBF titles
There are some huge round 4 games this year. The West Coast Eagles play Richmond in the AFL. The North Queensland Cowboys host the Sydney Roosters in the NRL. The V8 Supercars take to Phillip Island. And in the SFA…
East Side Hawks.gif VS Mt Buller Demons.gif
TALE OF THE TAPE

Form:
The Hawks defeated the Warriors by 33 points to register their first win of the season.

The Demons beat the Dragons by 40 points after an earlier win over the Furies.

Venue: The Hawks quaint ol’ Waverley Park

Ladder Position: Hawks 10th, 1-2, 87.88%; Demons 4th, 2-1, 109.28%

Players to watch: Hawks – The Filth Wizard needs to kick a bag to justify his rumoured pay package.

Demons – SincMagic kicked 7.5 from a forward pocket in an attempt to unseat Okeydoke7 from FF

Tip: Demons by 36 points

Because I can.:cool:

Captains, please ensure that your teams are submitted by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday February 18 and that the post contains the words “Official Team Sheet”

Van_Dyke and Smartys Power any chance you get get a few more of our inactives active again? Dagless would be keen to join the party I'm sure, he'll we might even entice scaryness out of his hidey-hole

Ahh the Hawks! One of my former clubs. Join the queue of former clubs wishing they had me back.

Greener pastures came calling.

We realised fairly quickly that not having you was no different to having you.

It's only greener pastures for you because you suddenly went from being a top 5 player/poster at a club which only had around 5 of both to sitting somewhere around tenth on that list.

Congrats on being around top 5 again at another club.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what are the odds of Hawks getting two in a row here.

eZnwbiH.jpg

We realised fairly quickly that not having you was no different to having you.

It's only greener pastures for you because you suddenly went from being a top 5 player/poster at a club which only had around 5 of both to sitting somewhere around tenth on that list.

Congrats on being around top 5 again at another club.:thumbsu:

Don't forget, recruited only so FP32 could leave with a clear conscience.

Don't forget, recruited only so FP32 could leave with a clear conscience.

They lost FP32? Now he is a good poster, sucks losing your best poster to another side.

MannumPower its clear Smartys Power dosent rate your Mobbs Medal efforts last season, or Itsmyshow it seems Smarty thinks your efforts in winning the Alf Andrews Medal was a mere blip on the radar.

Dont get bitter Smarty, get better
I rate everything that was achieved last year. Just that it's now irrelevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back