Official Match Thread S19 Elimination Final: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
The hash tag vs. The hash pipe. Last year's premiers vs. Last year's Atley signers...

This is going to be an old fashioned slobber-knocker. So much so that I'm thinking I might just leave this preview a little blanker than the others to raise the suspense and let you all drink in the atmosphere...

Wow, I have goosebumps. How's the intensity? This is do or die Qootball, folks. Win or take the long break... not as long as the other four losers, but still, a pretty long break.

large_lJM6ihKdiVAJs3bbQ3JJjVwg1wC.jpg

This exists.

Predictions
- Best Player: Eth
- Winner: Tax Payers
- Words: okey
- Numbers: Footypie
- Numbers written as words: okey
- Not enough numbers to count the words: okey

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Oh man. I'm so sorry, East Side. You guys do well to make a fourth consecutive finals series – tied first with us, currently – but once again up against a team that's battered, bruised and scarred you so much in Mount Buller. And your point of difference is a guy who's never played finals Qootball!

What do you say, Demons? Teams just don't recover from finals exits as brutal as the Hawks' last one. Shall we make it three figures this time?

#thedemonsthe #neauxhawks

Oh man. I'm so sorry, East Side. You guys do well to make a fourth consecutive finals series – tied first with us, currently – but once again up against a team that's battered, bruised and scarred you so much in Mount Buller. And your point of difference is a guy who's never played finals Qootball!

What do you say, Demons? Teams just don't recover from finals exits as brutal as the Hawks' last one. Shall we make it three figures this time?

#thedemonsthe #neauxhawks
Remember my thread from earlier this season? The club power rankings? Where did the Demons finish Eth? That ranking hasn't changed.

#standbyatley

Remember my thread from earlier this season? The club power rankings? Where did the Demons finish Eth? That ranking hasn't changed.

#standbyatley
Shame that you haven't been able to beat an irrelevant club this season. Would be even worse to have your season ended by that same team.

OH IT'S ON!

My first ever winning final will be against the team I started my career with. The team that started my long history of failure.

Time for revenge.
Ah we meet again old friend.

Good to see you posting.

Better to see you posting something other than "GO DEMONS."

#standbyatley
I am always posting.
Haha very funny, I told you I've got game but in this case, go Demons ;)

#standbyatley
...No?

It must not have been very good. Considering you're none from one in pieces that directly concern me, I'm not that surprised.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to play the Hawks? Pfffft. As good as having the week off. Don't worry Hawks, we'll make it a swift, clean kill.
Or we can make it a slow, dirty kill. Personally, I like my option better.

#waverleywillburnifwelose

I could not be more pissed off with the way this season has gone. Die Demons Die is no longer a bad joke, it's my Plan B. Either we win this, or I will explode in a mushroom cloud of thermonuclear rage. Totes serious - I will go boom. I will take the concept of an 'elimination final' to new and unhealthy extremes.

#diedemonsdie
#geauxhawks
#wheresthekaboomtheressupposedtobeanearthshatteringkaboom

#waverleywillburnifwelose

I could not be more pissed off with the way this season has gone. Die Demons Die is no longer a bad joke, it's my Plan B. Either we win this, or I will explode in a mushroom cloud of thermonuclear rage. Totes serious - I will go boom. I will take the concept of an 'elimination final' to new and unhealthy extremes.

#diedemonsdie
#geauxhawks
#wheresthekaboomtheressupposedtobeanearthshatteringkaboom
This is a great post. I can't wait for the boom.

Ah ****. I'm always on the wrong side of the ledger in Hawks/Demons Elimination Finals.

We had a good year lads. Season 20's gonna be the one. :(
I like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back