Official Match Thread S19 Qualifying Final: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Two pretty likeable guys right here. I guess it's lucky that none of you have to go home yet. You and your top 4 placing, you lucky bastards...

3428610807078058787.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You lucky, lucky bastards.

The Bears played against the Dragons last week. I'd recommend those Roys who have sensitive skin nip down to the pharmacist and buy some cortisone cream, I broke out in a terrible rash after being near them. The itching, the weeping wounds. No joke here sorry guys, hygiene isn't a laughing matter. Danoz, please shower more.

Predictions
- Best Playa: Ando, he's fly.
- Winner: Everyone
- Mini Bus Driver: Mooch
- International Man of Mystery: fitzroybulldog
- Won't show up: Gee Dub

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

I ran you down fair and square brahj. I may have been foaming at the mouth with open weeping sores and that may be why you have some bad shit happening this week, but I told you brahj. Ffs. I mean just go to the ****ing doctor and get some ****ing antibiotic cream. It's really not that big a ****ing deal. And stop ****ing calling me you giant ****ing flog.

I ran you down fair and square brahj. I may have been foaming at the mouth with open weeping sores and that may be why you have some bad shit happening this week, but I told you brahj. Ffs. I mean just go to the ******* doctor and get some ******* antibiotic cream. It's really not that big a ******* deal. And stop ******* calling me you giant ******* flog.

I'm not that tall.

I ran you down fair and square brahj. I may have been foaming at the mouth with open weeping sores and that may be why you have some bad shit happening this week, but I told you brahj. Ffs. I mean just go to the ******* doctor and get some ******* antibiotic cream. It's really not that big a ******* deal. And stop ******* calling me you giant ******* flog.

**** the what!? I thought I signed up for SFA not STD.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am Azarole and I will take whatever you are offering. I assume you Dragons have a pretty big STD variety.

If this was our home game you could visit the Dragon Island Sizzler. We haven't installed spit guards yet.

We also have pumpkin soup.

If this was our home game you could visit the Dragon Island Sizzler. We haven't installed spit guards yet.

We also have pumpkin soup.

If you were as good as us, you would have a home game. I am disappointed in the fact that I cannot come to the Dragon Island. All your fault!

If you were as good as us, you would have a home game. I am disappointed in the fact that I cannot come to the Dragon Island. All your fault!

It's exclusively my fault.

I'm a terrible captain and point deductions kept us out of third.

It's exclusively my fault.

I'm a terrible captain and point deductions kept us out of third.

Don't blame yourself. Seriously, it is not always your fault. You are a good person, a very good person infact. Brilliant football player - BEST IN THE LEAGUE EVEN. Oh wait, wrong person. Yeah, you ****ed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has, she seems like a nice lady. She also told me it all started after an away trip to Dragon Island though. Care to explain!?
Haha, be careful with FB and that girl azarole. They spew lies, bleed untruths and other bodily excretions hold other false information. Like Filthy said, it's a shame you don't have the chance to visit our Sizzler. There're many truths to find there.

Haha, be careful with FB and that girl azarole. They spew lies, bleed untruths and other bodily excretions hold other false information. Like Filthy said, it's a shame you don't have the chance to visit our Sizzler. There're many truths to find there.

All the "lies" will be worth it at the end of the fourth this week. Be prepared, be very prepared. And darn it, I am now interested in the Sizzler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back