Official Match Thread S19 Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Whoa, you guys, how crazy is this? Free buffets, little bottles of shampoo, a child's laughter, finals games... all the things that come with finals Qooty time.

The Warriors have heckin' chopped it so hard this season that Frankie is pulling a pants. The Furies... they go okay too. There were a lot of hashtags about Wacky that I didn't really pay attention to. I assume he's part of an soon to be extinct species? One of the one's that get hunted for sport. I believe they are known as Manatee's today. Back in TIA's day they were known simply as "Fire Juice".

florida-manatee-765x375.jpg

#shavewacky

Predictions
- Best Player: tigland
- Winner: The Ultimate Warrior
- Weirdest post: fumbler
- Most likes against: Wacky
- Most likes for: Whoever Wacky is following.
- Best post: Reginald Perrin

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Well, well, well if it isn't our old friends the Furies. It will be a shame to see you leave the finals, unfortunately though, no one can stop this Warriors juggernaut.
Apart from your captain jumping ship!
And if the Warriors are the Juggernaut of the SFA, the Furies are the Hulk!
images

Welcome back furries, rest assured we won't be as hospitable this time around.

Warriors by whatever means necessary

It's our turn Furies. You know it, we know it.

At least you can say you were there...
Nope we got unfinished business. You're just a stepping stone along the way. Prepare to be squished

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoa, you guys, how crazy is this? Free buffets, little bottles of shampoo, a child's laughter, finals games... all the things that come with finals Qooty time.

The Warriors have ****in' chopped it so hard this season that Frankie is pulling a pants. The Furies... they go okay too. There were a lot of hashtags about Wacky that I didn't really pay attention to. I assume he's part of an soon to be extinct species? One of the one's that get hunted for sport. I believe they are known as Manatee's today. Back in TIA's day they were known simply as "Fire Juice".

florida-manatee-765x375.jpg

#shavewacky

Predictions
- Best Player: tigland
- Winner: The Ultimate Warrior
- Weirdest post: fumbler
- Most likes against: Wacky
- Most likes for: Whoever Wacky is following.
- Best post: Reginald Perrin

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

You win.

theultimatewarrior.gif

Stepping stone my arse. Try Great Pyramid. and you've got about as much chance of climbing it as Lara Bingle has of becoming intelligent.

So you want an intelligent woman?

That Son of God is full of s**t.

Also she has great breasts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back