Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bandits at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bandits

I'm not even compelled to write anything about this. The Bandits are a shambles and they are away to essentially the best team in the league a week after being mutilated by the second best team in the league. They will be doing it without their captain Shermy who had so few options last week he ended up naming boncer34 in his team which will lead to his sitting out the remainder of the season.

No merry little jigs for Bonce in this game, the Wonders to win by numbers not yet discovered.

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Need to get our mojo back for the finals. We've got the Bandits next week, so it's a great opportunity to play ourselves into form.
I don't like what you're insinuating! :straining:

Frankston Rover would NEVER claim us to be easy-beats!
b583d980-8e30-0132-4406-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Woo, speed bump to the Warriors!
I reckon we go extra mean this week and raise ourselves up another 2mm. They might need to borrow ol' Huey's suspenders.

I reckon we go extra mean this week and raise ourselves up another 2mm. They might need to borrow ol' Huey's suspenders.

Reckon we should pull out all the stops? Now? This early? Round 15? Surely we need to save some steam for the REST of the season.

...Oh wait, this is a okeydoke7 butchered season.

I don't like what you're insinuating! :straining:

Let's be honest, playing us is at least a chance for you guys to experience some good qooty.

We don't gain much pleasure from reaming small, pitiful clubs.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.

GO BANDITS!!!!!

(Sorry Warriors, but with top spot on offer, you are the enemy.)

Bugger off, old man. Or I'll steal the wheels off your motorised scooter.

Let's be honest, playing us is at least a chance for you guys to experience some good qooty.

We don't gain much pleasure from reaming small, pitiful clubs.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.
We'll let you win by 10 goals if you give us $100 ClarkeMonies. Nothing personal fitzroybulldog, it's just business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t beez you're right!

Ill er...have to whip something up.
evans.jpg
I didn't want to mention it because we ALWAYS lose milestone matches :( But I can't let that flog get all the attention!

If only you stayed with our bid back when we were in our infancy, we could've been teammates and I would've whipped up something for you.

Alas, no use reflecting on missed opportunities I guess. :$

Yeah, but then he'd have to PLAY with you. Wheres the fun in that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back