Official Match Thread S19 R14 - Coney Island Warriors vs. Fighting Furies @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Coney Island Warriors vs. Fighting Furies

The new boys on the block really have taken the league by storm sitting pretty on top of the ladder. The first team to have locked in their finals spot and with a league high percentage its hard to see the Warriors dropping out of the top 4. What does all that mean??? Player management. Inspired leader Frankston Rover knows all about finals being a Dawks man and it will be interesting to see if he rests a few of his big guns ahead of the finals.

The Flailing Furies put a halt to a terrible 6 game losing streak last week against the Bomdits but lets be honest thats nothing to write home about. The #sackwacky campaign was at full steam but it seems the unpopular leader may have bought himself an extra week or two at the top.

Warriors are unbeaten vs. the Furies in regular season matches so clearly the Furies win this one by 45 points with fumbler to jump back into ALF contention with 9 sausageroll 's

Massive congrats to Shadow Man on reaching his 200th match this week (pending match committee selection) Been a valuable contributor to the Furies these last 2 seasons and hoping he can continue on for many seasons to come. :thumbsu:

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Last edited:
Nice write ups, who did them for you?
#savewacky

#savewacky

looks like we've got the bye week this week
Is that you, yourself or Irene talking cause I always had a thing for Irene

I'm still waiting for FR to come out about the Warriors being a gag.

Come out to playeeeeay.
no no NO NO!! That's all wrong

we make you gag

I bet, by the time the game is played - Soggy and Boncer34 will find a reason to post in this threat and argue with everyone.

Is that you, yourself or Irene talking cause I always had a thing for Irene
if the price is right, i can be whoever you want me to be..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#savewacky

looks like we've got the bye week this week
Oh no, that was so last week.
We are back, baby!!!
Our winning run to the flag started last week.
#wackyissaved
#wackyisoursaviour
#wackyisgoingtobeapremiershipcaptain

i thought the indian bookie part had that covered.

Just go with it ok. We don't know who is watching.

Well, the weather's sticky.

The ground is sticky.

The Whore Tree is sticky.

The Mighty Boosh is sticky.

I think it's fair to say the whole ******* place is, well, pretty sticky...

Well, the weather's sticky.

The ground is sticky.

The Whore Tree is sticky.

The Mighty Boosh is sticky.

I think it's fair to say the whole ******* place is, well, pretty sticky...

so your saying your going to sticky us into the finals :thumbsu:

#shadowman200

Shadow Man
oK0IfbX.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back